Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Can't stop thinking about this dream  (Read 5450 times)

Mariac

• View Profile
Can't stop thinking about this dream
« on: March 02, 2016, 05:51:17 PM »
Hi Guys, this is my first post on the site

So last week I had a dream, it doesn't sound like a particularly exciting dream but I can't shake the feeling it means something. It is really playing on my mind, I've never had this before so I'm really intrigued

Basically in my dream I decided I needed a tattoo.... I had an old fashioned ship tattooed on my shoulder with clouds above it and I had wanted words written among the clouds, I was switching between follow your dreams and follow your heart... I decided in follow your heart the whole thing was done in blacks and greys.

That's it that's all that happened as I said not overly exciting but it is stuck in my brain playing on a loop, any ideas what this means.?

Thanks Maria  :)

Christine

• View Profile
Re: Can't stop thinking about this dream
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 11:34:19 AM »
Well a tattoo is pretty permanent and difficult to erase.  Following your heart I would not expect blacks and greys, but passionate and light colors.  But black can also mean self protection and greys some degree of tolerance or flexibility for yourself.

A very interesting dream and image.  I would be stuck on it for a little while too!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Can't stop thinking about this dream
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 11:14:13 AM »
Maria – This is a very important dream indicating a possible future you could have. But I will spell it out for you.

The tattoo is an attempt to constantly remind you of your important possibility. It is in black and greys because you have not realised how important your inner urges or intuitions are. It should have been shown in brilliant colours.

The ship is the journey you are making on the seas of life, showing you meeting the tides and storms, all of which are part of what makes you. It links with a Shakespearian quote - There is a tide in the affairs of men.
Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune; Omitted, all the voyage of their life Is bound in shallows and in miseries. On such a full sea you are now afloat, And we must take the current when it serves, Or lose our ventures.

Following your dreams or heart is much the same. The heart dreams and the dreams include the heart. It is calling you to clarify what your dreams and your heart are calling you to do. It is a call to action for the time of dreaming and of wishing is past. “Omitted, all the voyage of their life Is bound in shallows and in miseries.”

Take the voyage. Imagine yourself aboard that ship, and see where it takes you. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Tony