Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Meeting my grandmother and holding her in my arms  (Read 4832 times)

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
Meeting my grandmother and holding her in my arms
« on: March 14, 2016, 02:27:31 PM »
We are at my grandparents' house where I grew up.
I see my grandmother very clearly, and I think that she is dead,   but she says to me that she is alive. I see  her in the dream and she appears  real to me. I hold her in my arms and I feel very happy.It last for a while. We talk  about my grandfather and she says that he  is not that happy , because his space has been changed, there are a few chairs in the middle of the corridor.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Meeting my grandmother and holding her in my arms
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 10:03:10 AM »
Jacquie – You are truly in the atmosphere, a field of influence most of feel when near someone or communicating with them. Your grandmother is very much alive in the way she now experiences herself – so disagrees with your feeling that she is dead. Thousands upon thousands of people have told us, having survived what most think of as dying, that although their body has ended they are very alive and can communicate with us – as your grandmother has done in your dream. It is a happy experience.

The imagery of the house you both carry with you from sharing so much by living with her.

I get the feeling that your grandfather is not as adaptable to change as your grandmother, and doesn’t like that changes that one meets after surviving death. Maybe imagine talking to him explaining the enormous change he met, and the amazing opportunities it offers.

Tony

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 10:23:29 AM »
Tony ,it completely makes sense!
Just after my grandparents died 22 years ago(in fact  they died within 2 days of intervals altough they were separated and didn't communicate in real life at that time anymore), I felt that my grandmother had gone somewhere else , but on the other hand  I felt that my grandfather was still in the house for quite a few days  after he died ,and my niece felt his presence in one of the room.
 In real life my grandmother was very at ease with the spiritual world.My grandfather was more sceptical .

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 10:35:22 AM »
   :)  :)  8)