Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Being Incarcerated  (Read 4449 times)

recovery

• View Profile
Being Incarcerated
« on: March 15, 2016, 08:39:45 PM »
Hi, Tony!!! I had a strange dream , last night! I dream't I informed the police of two men who committed a crime and as a result one  of of the cops informed me, That due to the fact i got them in trouble he would charge me as well to 15 years in prison!  Can you please let me know what this means? thank you, in advance.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 12:33:23 AM by recovery »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Being Incarcerated
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 10:33:39 AM »
Recovery – In the dream world it is an empty threat unless one is imprisoned by your own habits, trapping you in old ways of feeling and responding. But it can be the result of any limiting influence within, or outside of you. If the influence seems to be from outside, it is only because you have not yet discovered your own attitudes that make you subject to that limitation. So they trap you through your own anxiety, patterns of behaviour, and concepts such as right and wrong, good and bad.

The cops represent your sense of what is right and wrong in your personal or social life. It can also refer to your feelings about how you stand in relationship with others, your feelings of ease or guilt for instance. But they also represent your feeling that a person can become a powerful authority figure – a policeman/woman – and if you upset them it can mean great trouble for you.

It means that you have been wrongly accused by an authority figure and you need to stand up to him – he is only a dream figure, and his power is only through arousing feelings of fear, anxiety or guilt in you. So imagine a different ending to your dream by using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

Tony