Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: City trip & goats  (Read 4627 times)

Dreamtime

• View Profile
City trip & goats
« on: March 20, 2016, 03:05:04 PM »
Hi Tony

Hope you are well! My dreams have been very interesting lately and full of symbols of big changes. I had one last night that I would love your insight on because some parts of it I don’t understand at all.

As it began I was on a trip with my high school boyfriend from years ago (Mike) and we were in this unfamiliar city. All of sudden a series of big blasts or explosions began nearby and all around within the city. It was a bit confusing because it wasn’t as if there was panic but rather surprise and curiosity of what was going on and everyone was looking to see. These blasts sent what appeared to be building materials into high into the sky and yet there was a sort of design or organization to it because the materials came together in the air – settling into structures. At one point during this I had the sense that the city was or had been ruled by some sort of patriarchal authoritarian leadership. I recall then looking shortly after to see a massive new building had appeared that was very modern and located in the centre of the city – towering above the old city buildings. Next I was in this place to get my hair washed and cut but when I saw myself in a nearby mirror my hair already looked great (long, wavy, shiny brown) – actually more beautiful and healthy than it has ever looked. I thought maybe I would get it styled up instead because it was already clean and healthy.

Then I recall I was riding with Mike who was driving and I discovered that he had drugs that he had brought with him and was concerned about it. We were driving through this grassy, country field area where there was a carnival and country market going on. I felt he was driving a little bit carelessly given all the activity and people nearby but I didn’t speak up. Then I felt maybe I was being a bit overcritical because he wasn’t actually causing any danger. Next I was inside this area of children’s rides (like I used to love in childhood) only I was inside one of the rides in this darker area. There were a couple of men with me I think and I was looking into the inside of the ride somehow at these dark blue, metal tracks. I saw a carnival worker man enter this tunnel area, climbing up into the tracks inside the ride. I was about to follow but I didn’t when I realized there was no reason to follow. It just didn’t seem necessary. Then this black baby goat suddenly appeared in the spot where the man had entered and came to us and I took it in my arms.

Another thing that seems to relate to the end of this dream is that yesterday in meditation an image of a group of white, adult mountain goats appeared but I had no idea what it meant or symbolized.

Once again and always - thank you for your insights Tony and all that you share!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: City trip & goats
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 09:25:24 AM »
DreamTime – Recently, when I look at the hills where I live, and the hills and mountains of other lands, I have a feeling of the tremendous forces, earthquakes, changing weather from ice age to often tropical heat, I realise that we live on an amazing living world that is still changing, for change is a part of life. The wonder is that we are survivors of such massive changes.

For that is what I see in your dream, explosive change, but not at all destructive but part of Life’s amazing work.

Your friend Mike seems to be a way of behaving that you must have learnt from being with him. He is, to my way of thinking, a way into a future that you are somewhat unsure of. The drugs for instance and his driving, are old views you had or have, but the world is changing all the time. Please see http://video.newyorker.com/watch/a-reporter-at-large-magic-mushrooms-and-the-healing-trip-2015-02-02?c=series&mbid=social_twitter It is about healing his cancer through the use if magic mushrooms.

The carnival may link with a way of testing oneself to define your self-image. This because some rides need a certain amount of courage or ability to face new experiences. There is also great variety here, and so might point to the varied experiences we are meeting and trying to find our way through or understand. I say this because of the amazing changes you are facing.

The goat and goats can mean so much. The mountain goats are a sign of the changes that are going on deep inside. The goats are amazing climbers and survivors, saying that you will have the ability to meet and deal with obstacles. The baby goat is the beginning of this ability that at the moment you hold and need to care for.

Tony

Dreamtime

• View Profile
Re: City trip & goats
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 04:45:19 PM »
Thank you Tony  :)

Your insights always add so much and confirm so much of what I am already feeling, which is wonderful! At times I do feel uncertain because in a way I feel completely new to this level of sensing and feeling that is opening up and other times I feel like it's been here the whole time...ancient and waiting patiently all along. Also, the video clip was something I can relate to. I now feel much greater clarity on the symbolism of the goats and Mike. I found it strange for him to show up as a dream symbol but of course it’s no surprise given the nature of dream imagery and all the processing and integration going on inside at the moment. I also had forgotten that not too long ago I went through many pictures from the past (all the way back to childhood) and did this massive sorting…exploring the memories and experiences with entirely new awareness and deeper understanding. I felt both gratitude for things that I never recognized before, because so much of my feeling nature was totally shutdown at the time, as well as a willingness to let go of things and move on toward new self expression and experiences. Take care Tony! ~DT