Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Running with a wolf  (Read 6919 times)

krissygarza12

• View Profile
Running with a wolf
« on: March 23, 2016, 06:50:27 PM »
So I've been having this dream for a while now and I don't know what it means. In the dream I'm running with a reddish Brown wolf through a forest. I feel safe with him. Its weird because I've had this dream when I was little then it went away, but now I'm dreaming it again. Can someone help me, please?

- anna -

• View Profile
Re: Running with a wolf
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 07:16:56 PM »

Hi Krissygarza12 - :)

Your dream reminds me of the book "Women who run with the wolves" by Clarissa Pinkola Estès.

Did you read it?

Anna  :)

krissygarza12

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 02:54:21 AM »
No I haven't. Should I have?

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 05:59:03 AM »
The Red Wolf is very rare.  They are an endangered species and killing them is a federal crime.  So you are very lucky to have them as a Totem Animal.  These are some qualities associated with the Red Wolf as a totem animal:
Forced/Unexpected Change. Compassion. Transformation. Innocence. Uniqueness. Creativity.  You might think if these have been a part of your life in the past, when you had the dream before and/or now.  These might also be qualities you bring to life yourself.

The Running with The Wolves book is worth reading!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2016, 11:06:26 AM »
I take it you have looked at the 'wolf' entry?

As you were not afraid it suggests - But the wolf also appears in our dreams as a master of life in the wild. It is a group animal and has tremendous loyalty and protectiveness to its family and group. As such it can depict your intuitive understanding of life on earth, the seasons of life and death, and the deep wisdom of group relations. In some dreams the wolf is a protective companion on your life journey – what in the past has been called a spirit guide or totem animal. Please read http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/brain-levels-and-dreams/

Tony
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 09:46:13 AM by Tony Crisp »