Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Twin Brother  (Read 4300 times)

Aristocrates

• View Profile
Twin Brother
« on: April 16, 2016, 01:07:57 PM »
My brother is driving down the driveway and I am desperately trying to flag him down to give him something he forgot.  He pulls in to the road and is immediately hit head on and flung on to the lawn bloody and broken . He looks up at me, smiles slightly, and says,"Say something to cheer me up, brother."

The setting is at the house we grew up in.

He was recently married to a Mexican citizen and is waiting on her to obtain a visa. He also speaks of just moving there which I fear could be detrimental for him.  He now has a steady job teaching here in the states.  I feel he needs to sit tight and save his money.  He can be a little shortsighted where love is involved....
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 01:34:12 PM by Aristocrates »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Twin Brother
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 01:07:58 PM »
Aristocrates – I can only reflect back at you what I feel your dream is pointing out.

You wrote you feel your brother is short-sighted as far as love is concerned, and the imagery you add that thought/feeling, is him going on his own way and you trying to stop him to tell or show him something you think/feel he needs to know.

The result is, in your imagination or feelings, that doing what he is doing will lead him to make a bloody mess of his life.

The beautiful part of the dream is, “He looks up at me, smiles slightly, and says, "Say something to cheer me up, brother." I believe the message is that it is pointless trying to slow down his mad rush to be with his new wife, it is better to give him positive support in a way that is not lying.

Good luck.

Tony