Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

What does this dream mean??

What is mind trying to tell me to do?
0 (0%)
Can anyone add any insight?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Tiny brown spiders come out of my hands  (Read 6000 times)

angiemc7

• View Profile
Tiny brown spiders come out of my hands
« on: April 26, 2016, 03:08:20 PM »
I just had a dream that little tiny brown spiders were coming out of my hands. I could feel thing uncomfortably coming out but not in pain. I kept trying to kill them as they were coming out but they just kept coming out every couple of minutes. Then I felt something else under my skin and scratched it so hard that long white worms were underneath. I couldn’t kill those because they wenot deep into my body. The last thought I had I was hoping to get to the hospital so that they could give me something to kill them. Please help me figure this out. I’m going through a horrible custody battle with my ex and any help figuring this dream out might be helpful? Thank you.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Tiny brown spiders come out of my hands
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 11:35:58 AM »
Angiemc7 – Things have got under your skin making you feel uncomfortable - Annoy or irritate someone intensely: it was the sheer effrontery of them which got under my skin.

The spiders and worms suggest that many small irritations are constantly producing difficult feelings – the worms are something more insidious and show that something is using up your emotional and physical energy so you need to do something to change it.

Maybe it helps to realise you have an inner life which needs to be changed. But at first you need to understand what it is.

We all have an inner world that is quite distinct from the outer world we encounter with our physical senses. It is the world we meet when we have an emotional reaction, an idea, or close our eyes and live in our fantasies, imagination or dreams.

Your inner world is all your convictions, fears, beliefs and abilities and failings. Mostly people do not recognise they have an inner world because they are so focussed on the outer world, what they call the ‘real world’ – yet it is their inner world that forces them to see the outer world in a particular way. People take the views of the outer world – created by their inner world – as the truth. Like their view that the world is going to end and we will all be dead; that science is the answer to all human problems; that what they see and through their body is the real world; that they know who they are; that we have the power to create every aspect of our life, and so on and on. Yet the most powerful influence on the outer ‘real’ world is their inner world.

If we stood an attractive and successful woman in front of a mixed group of people, how do you think they would describe her? Be honest, do you think the men would have the same view of her as the women? And don’t forget it is a mixed group. It contains all types, so some would see her as a ‘rich bitch’ and want to put her down. Some would want to have it away with her – even leading to murder. Remember I asked for honesty and there are plenty of murderers in our society. Others might want to be a business partner, others want her to go to a girl’s night out – and on and on and on in different responses. Because we ALL LIVE IN A DIFFERENT INNER WORLD. So our perceptions are all different, and all these differences are what makes us respond differently to people and opportunity. I repeat, “Yet the most powerful influence on the outer ‘real’ world is your inner world.”

But many people’s inner world has never been cared for and yours in under attack. Perhaps it helps to read http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/martial-art-of-the-mind/ and maybe use http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

Tony

- anna -

• View Profile
Re: Tiny brown spiders come out of my hands
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 01:19:58 PM »

http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/spider/comment-page-9/#comment-135636

-Anna - Tony's Assistant
2016-04-27 11:24:18

Dear Angie – Tony has answered your dream in the Forum; http://dreamhawk.com/forums/index.php?topic=4199.msg10165#msg10165.
“The spiders and worms suggest that many small irritations are constantly producing difficult feelings – the worms are something more insidious and show that something is using up your emotional and physical energy so you need to do something to change it.

Maybe it helps to realise you have an inner life which needs to be changed. But at first you need to understand what it is.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v60B3PaYetk
In the video the judge perceives it this way: “In a sense, there is a form of neglect,” Gordon says in the video “Because parents who are fighting are not capable of emotionally caring for their children.”
I believe that every parent who is involved in a horrible custody battle with their ex, could benefit from listening to the perception of a judge who presides over custody trials.

Anna :-)