Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Crystalline Armor  (Read 4899 times)

Potential

• View Profile
Crystalline Armor
« on: May 05, 2016, 12:14:46 PM »
Last night I learned unlike I had ever learned before.
It starts off with my fiance and I standing at a bus stop in a large city. She gets on a bus and goes to work. I look to my house, it is not a house I've seen before, but rather an older-looking Victorian house, much like that of my grandparents. I remember seeing my dog, Bear, in the window looking eager for my return. I go inside; two random peers from college are sitting at my table. One friend is smoking cannabis. He offers me a hit, I take it. Then I sit down to meditate. I don't know how long I sit there but something inside me switches on. I wasn't looking for anything or hoping to find something but I do find myself able to go outside of my spirit and feel the interconnection of all beings. I take a walk to stretch my legs and to test this new sense. I get a burger, and then I'm on a rooftop. There is danger nearby, I can feel it; I am not afraid. I sit down again and tap into my newly acquired potential, it is easier than the first time and takes only seconds. I ask my inner self to provide armor. Crystals begin flying toward my body. I can't see them, but I know what they are, I can feel their natural code. They cover my body in shards and chunks until my arms and chest are shrouded. They're a bright, pulsing purple and I can change the color if I wish it. They bind to me and I can move once again. I jump, in a superhuman fashion across roofs. I realize it is my mind guiding the crystal rather than my body's ability causing me to jump so far, and I take it a step further. I fly high above the world, reflecting upon my newfound mind.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Crystalline Armor
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 12:15:46 PM »
Potential – You have taken a great step upon the path which, I feel from your words, you have been on for some time.

Dreams are real insight into your inner beliefs, culture and your inheritance. The start of the dream is a scene setter for what follows.  Yours starts with, “… with my fiancé and I standing at a bus stop in a large city. She gets on a bus and goes to work. I look to my house, it is not a house I've seen before, but rather an older-looking Victorian house, much like that of my grandparents.”

I wonder if you planned to get on the bus too – in any case, an important part of you, your fiancé gets on a bus and goes to work. I say it is an important part of YOU because - When you think about a friend or a person you meet, you are only taking in your thoughts, impressions and feelings about them. So many people do not realise that they have an inner person equally as powerful as the external person you know. You have taken in millions of bit of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by meeting or living with them, and they are what makes you the person you are.  The memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event. Such an inner person can appear in dreams because you still carry the memories or impressions of them, and so they influenced what you hold within you.

Which brings us to the last part of the start of your dream – “I look to my house, it is not a house I've seen before, but rather an older-looking Victorian house, much like that of my grandparents.” A house nearly always refers to you, depicting your body and aspects of your personality.

This suggests that you have a strong influence from not just your grandparents but the cultural beliefs you grew up in. These influences have coloured the things you have dreamed about. For instances you feel or believed you needed protection when you entered your newly acquired potential. Also you also stayed with the image of yourself as a body, which is ideas or beliefs you have probably taken in unconsciously.

There is something that almost everybody brings into their dreams – their image of their body. In dreams, our sense of self – our ego, our personality or identity – is depicted by our own body, or sometimes simply by the sense of our own existence as an observer. We know that if a person loses their legs, becomes paralysed, loses childbearing ability, becomes blind or is made redundant, they face an identity crisis. Yet despite all of that they still exist as a person, and if we realise that early we can avoid all the pain and distress caused by a complete identification with our body.

But the bodiless experience of self shows the human possibility of sensing self as having separate existence from the biological processes, from ones body, ones state of health, and social standing. In its most naked form, the ‘I’ may be simply a sense of its own existence, without body awareness.

This is very noticeable in dreams where the dreamer does not identify with his human body but an animal or something else.

Example:  I’m always having dreams of me running free in a field on all fours but in my dream I was an all black wolf. Also in one of my dreams I was running on all fours chasing something and I was chasing some thing and killing it with my pack, but other times I just be running on all fours in the woods or a field when its dark and misty.

For instance, what is the real person in these dreams? Is it the body that everyone is so fixated on?

There is so much to learn to transform your inner life, so please read http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dream-yoga/ and http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

Tony

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Crystalline Armor
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 12:37:36 PM »
 Omega – I believe that the symbols of the Cross and the Circle were originally crude reminders for what was felt and known by our long forebears. You’ve got it - I am natural order, harmony. I am seeing this world on earth. Action. I'm alive. Circle - I am natural order, harmony, receptivity. I am wonder. I'm alive.

The British Army – so what. A frail crazy woman stopped an English army. Her name was Jeanne d'Arc, "The Maid of Orléans". She had the cross and the circle living in her – alive and radiant.

The fight is inside you, and do not be afraid of numbers. Here is a man’s description of a similar plight.

Example: He now led me to a side entrance to the right of the building front. A big door opened as he approached, as if done by a magic eye. Suddenly he nimbly ran in and did something so that two huge granite doors at least a foot thick began to close me in. The Jew watched with pleasure at my plight.

My indecision stopped me acting decisively. I could easily have run back. Instead I hesitated and saw the doors close on me. I could see the Jew hoped I was to be imprisoned for good, buried alive between these huge granite slabs. But somehow I released the vibration - sound - a hymn that flows through my body at night. In a way that I cannot properly describe, it made the doors powerless to trap me. Also it penetrated to the very core of the building. In the dream that seemed very significant, but I do not know in waking why.

Let the hymn of Life flowing through you call out.

Tony