Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Old Job & Pregnant Friend In Need  (Read 4232 times)

Aristocrates

• View Profile
Old Job & Pregnant Friend In Need
« on: May 18, 2016, 04:47:52 AM »
OK, so I'm at my old job in a restaurant and I notice that all the walls have been painted white.  It looked as though only one coat had been applied.  I ask a manager about something job related and he gives a sarcastic and condescending response.  This angers me but I notice an old aquaintance, a bank teller, sitting by herself and I go over to say hi.  Sitting with her back to her at the next table is a childhood friend I met at church camp.  She is sitting with one of her friends and is very pregnant.  She lets me know she is having complications and next thing I know all four of us are kneeled down with hands on her praying and I am overwhelmed with feelings of love and connectedness toward this woman. 

In waking life she has recently delivered her son which i believe she had some difficulty conceiving and he is having some minor issues the last I checked. I was a little baffled by this intense emotional connection because, though we are friends, we arent particularly close.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Old Job & Pregnant Friend In Need
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 09:06:42 AM »
Aristocrates – You are dealing with your feelings about work in this dream and a slight change is apparent – the one coat of whitewash – but it looks like more work is needed.

Taking that dreams are mostly a reflection of your inner life, the impression is that you have elements of sarcasm and anger that may be part of the extra work needed. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/autonomous-complex/

The deeply felt incident about the pregnant woman is also about your inner life. The woman is used to represent your own difficulties in conceiving and bearing a new part of you that is trying to be born to your awareness. The deep and overwhelming feelings of love and connection are because, when you open to the prayerful attitude you were flooded with the realisation of how wonderful what you are giving birth to is.

I recommend that you use http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson and try connecting with the unborn inside you – or the woman who is pregnant.

A big event is on the way.

Tony