Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Having dinner on the moon  (Read 4291 times)

SadieMicah

• View Profile
Having dinner on the moon
« on: May 09, 2016, 08:26:40 PM »
I dreamt me and my son went on a space shuttle to the moon and once we got there we entered a building where we could peer through windows and watch the earth saftly whilst having dinner. it was a wonderful kind of erie and felt unstable. You could feel harsh winds blowing and rattling the building which didn't help because the view outside was spinning. Despite that the experience was incredible... I was having dinner on the moon with my son and front row seats of the earth.. perfect.

The second part of my dream .. back on earth.. I was swimming in the sea with a man and the tide started to come in, both of us struggled to make it back to shore as the waves would pull us back in. This continues on for a while until we make it back safely. I found out I was pregnant and wasn't long before I gave birth to what looks like a premature baby girl, at first I'm in love but quickly turns into rejection as the baby reveals its self to be an animal. I abandon the baby animal with feelings of relief that I could move on with my life.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 09:04:58 PM by SadieMicah »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Having dinner on the moon
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 02:16:41 PM »
Sadie – I wonder what you associate with your son? Do you see him as shy, a go getter, intelligent, vulnerable, daring, holding back or even struggling? Because whatever you see him as, that is the extra quality you are taking with you on this trip.

You said you could watch the earth safely. Considering that being on the moon in dreams may indicate your efforts to escape reality – the world - or responsibility; or it might mean attempting to break free of limitations.

I wonder if it is a mixture of both because of the descriptive words you used – safely, wonderful, eerie, unstable, spinning, incredible and perfect. So this first dream may point to you attempts to escape from everyday life that give you a new and even wonderful experience of freedom.

The second dream – back on earth – the so called ‘real world’ is putting you back in the tremendous tides of feeling you can be caught up in. In managing to make it back to firmer ground, and maybe because if the struggle you faced, you find you are pregnant. But it is a dream pregnancy and you react to it as if it was a ‘real world’ pregnancy.

That is a pity because giving birth in our inner/dream world is a process of bringing something new of yourself into reality. Giving birth to an animal shows that you have probably been holding back on allowing you animal self – thus flying to the moon – and now it has been developing in you and wanted to be known by you – but you denied it. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/brain-levels-and-dreams/#mammalbrain

As much as we would like to think of ourselves as civilised and refined humans, we are still governed by patterns of behaviour obvious in animals. We fight, kill, lie and cheat for the sake of sex, follow leaders and generally are obviously still animals. Part of becoming a really mature human is to meet and transform the animal in us. That does NOT mean kill or suppress it. It means allowing its enormous potential to be met and released. It means healing the internal pains and conflicts that inflict that deep level of our being. It means meeting the enormous power of fear, sex and anger, and redirecting their energy into creativity and human action.

The animal in us represents the part of us that is still partly animal, and can, if not met and transformed create a lot of emotional confusion and pain. The reason is that it is a powerful part of us and can influence us without us being aware of it in us. But when made conscious and understood can be a wonderful strength and source of insight. You can change this by using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

Tony