Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Expansive flapping wings or sails above beloved's bed  (Read 4286 times)

miemoo

• View Profile
Expansive flapping wings or sails above beloved's bed
« on: May 16, 2016, 03:56:51 AM »
I approached a familiar street where acquaintances of mine lived. They were proud of renovations they had done to their house. Out the front of the house I was struck and dumbfounded by the appearance of a huge undulating sail or wing-like piece of cloth - grey and silver in colour. It was gigantic and moving overhead in a soothing wave-like way. I felt like I was being emotionally carried by the sail....lifted by its upward swing and blissed out by the downward fall. I felt overcome with beautiful feelings and started crying in awe. I noticed that on the wall they had collected lots of figurines of Australian native animals, I was admiring them when I noticed that my beloved was naked on a mattress under the sails. I approached her and we kissed. She felt totally open - but then there was a feeling that came and went that she was holding back a little.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Expansive flapping wings or sails above beloved's bed
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 09:10:55 AM »
Miemoo – The approach to the acquaintances is important. That is because when you think about a friend or a person you meet, you are only taking in your thoughts, impressions and feelings about them. So many people do not realise that they have an inner person equally as powerful as the external person you know. You have taken in millions of bit of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by meeting or living with them, and they are what makes you the person you are.

So you were led to the beautiful feelings because of the inner influence of your acquaintances. Dreams use such images because of the feelings you have of them. See - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/characters-or-people-in-dreams/ So the find out your friends inner influence see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

The sail moved by the wind is a movement made by Life, and also within us through breathing – the constant rise and fall. Breathing is a bit like the heart which beats without our conscious efforts, but our breath can also be controlled or regulated. But observing it being produced by the miracle of the Life process within us, without any interference, is to witness a wonder.

Experiencing such wonder is a learning experience and a changing one.

Seeing your lover has a similar meaning to the meeting with your friends – you are not meeting her but your inner impressions and even intuitions that you experience in you. So ask yourself in a meditative state what is being held back – and watch without thoughts, open to feelings – as in http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

Tony