Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Open door dream interpretation  (Read 4292 times)

AnaP

• View Profile
Open door dream interpretation
« on: June 06, 2016, 11:12:22 AM »
In my dream i was awake in the middle of the night in my house. Then suddenly i see the door opens. i went to see who opend it and i see i blonde female child who is trying to open the door next to my appartment. i asked if she opend my door and she answers YES. she told me... I know what's inside your house ... 2 dolls
i wanted to talk to her again but she dissapered. someone was chasing her and then the light went off.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Open door dream interpretation
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 11:36:04 AM »
AnaP – Coming awake in the middle of the night suggests that some feeling or realisation was trying to ‘wake you up’ to an important memory or past experience. And opening the door is to open yourself to what the important memory was – a small blonde female child.

Her attempt to get to you was the memory of your own childhood desperately trying to become conscious. It seems to be centred around feelings you had about your dolls.

Who were you having feelings of retreat or withdrawal with? The girl disappearing points to it being difficult for you to retrieve the situation or feelings.

Of course these are just my educated guesses from your dream without any background information or associations. Things to remember when writing to us with your dream:
1.   Write down anything that you think might have triggered the dream or links with it in some way.
2.   Put in any insights you have about people or animals in your dream – it has to be the character of them as they appear in the dream.
3.   Please let us know your age and gender.
4.   Describe any emotions expressed or indicated in the dream.
But you can find out for yourself by using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson  or http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

Tony