Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Levitating  (Read 5101 times)

peacewolfwm

• View Profile
Levitating
« on: June 16, 2016, 06:41:13 PM »
I had a dream that I was taking a martial arts class and was levitating in the air in a standing upright position, with a slight relaxing bend at certain parts of the body. My mind was free, my body and emotions felt a strong energy, and that I was untouchable to the mortal silliness the people around me were living. It was a sense of being above the worldliness in a strong confident manner. The sensai asked me to come down and was irritated at what I was doing.
As a new & humble member, I welcome any feedback. Thank you.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Levitating
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 08:56:52 AM »
Peacewolfwm – Well you are on the path and are learning martial arts. I would like it if you read the following - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/integration-meeting-oneself/#Ox

You wrote that you were untouchable and being above the worldliness, the mortal silliness of the people around you. It is certainly important to achieve freedom by seeing the silliness of the life you must have been living before the ability to lift yourself above it.

But your dream sensei is probably right in asking you to come down. The reason is that any new level of realisation or being needs to be brought back into everyday physical life to make it real – to live it. The aim eventually is to transform our whole being – which includes the body. Living it is the real test and art.

Tony