Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Strange Dream---6 ~ 7:30 am  (Read 4612 times)

imr_7352002

• View Profile
Strange Dream---6 ~ 7:30 am
« on: June 18, 2016, 04:15:06 AM »
Dear All,

I recently had a dream (Saturday morning 6 to 7:30 am) as under:

There is some lady i am dropping, frustrated, then there is water / heavy rain and my car gets struck, she opts to walk to her place, bridge, car tire slips, then I fix it and move my car over bridge with fear.

Get a call from Officials that do u know her she is at a place, told them i will be there...i get there

its a temple, met some one who asked for money at the entrance and said he knew me, signed papers for the officials, girl was there...told man that i will give

In the temple people were praying....i went to the temple stage for praying, then i see white chalked ladies and they are providing bangles to her, have two cell phones one of the man who had requested for money with his name (i don't remember)

I go the temple head and pray for marriage with that girl and wish it gets done then any other thing, very exited, which when i see back I find that the girl is my own wife

That's when i wake up

Kindly provide feedback

Christine

• View Profile
Re: Strange Dream---6 ~ 7:30 am
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 03:59:38 PM »
The wife might be your inner feminine, assuming you are male.  I might look at the events in the dream to see if they correspond with some process in your own life leading you to become more whole.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Strange Dream---6 ~ 7:30 am
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 01:11:29 PM »
Imr – Presumably you are helping a woman get somewhere but meet difficulties. Part of the difficulty is that you are making a change in your life, and meet a lot of difficult feelings/emotions in making the change. Does this in any way depict your relationship with your mother?

An authority, perhaps the aspect of you that makes firm decisions, or even a figure who is important to you and so influences your thinking and decision making, leads you to go in a new direction. One that leads you to a temple/religious feelings and a girl/a new meeting.

You needed a way to enter, rather like pass card or a ticket. You told the man you would give; does that mean you were going to pay? In a way it is like you have to pass a form of test to get in and be with the girl. It suggests that to actually be with the girl/wife, who was also your female self, you actually made a big change after difficulties, to be ready to love and be a good partner. Dreams make a big thing of being ready, and otherwise you would not have been allowed into the event – a proper inner marriage, and not simply the outer ritual in which the couple might not be united by the force of real marriage – Krishna and Radha.

This is confirmed by going to the head priest and praying for marriage to the girl/wife – your anima and wife – a dual marriage. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-anima-jungs-view-of-the-female-in-the-male/

Tony