Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: healing guide  (Read 4942 times)

Richard w

• View Profile
healing guide
« on: June 10, 2016, 07:42:00 PM »
Hi everyone I had a dream I was with my native American healing guide. When he gave me apair of traditional boots when I looked closer at them they where all tatty and worn I think I understand what it means but would like to check. Just after in the same dream after talking for a while he gave me what I thought was two bits of bone wrapped with string after some inspiration and help from myguide it turns out to be two small ffeathers tied. Any help would be gratefull

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: healing guide
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 09:16:08 AM »
RichardW – You are not playing fair, because you are withholding information that we – Anna and I – need to fully understand your dream. You said you think you understand the meaning of the tatty boots, and you do not say what you felt/thought/fantasised/saw/understood or imagined when you handled the two small feathers either.  :)

So without that information I see two possible meanings for the tatty boots. The first is that they are worn out and you should or will change your lifestyle. But I will run with the second option – with thanks. I see it as meaning that to get this far in your present life journey, to get to the understanding of your life you have achieved, was long and arduous, shown by the condition of the boots. But having got this far it opens to you a new vision of yourself and the world – the bones.

I sense that the bones are those of the ancestors and a very holy and powerful thing to have. (Holy means an influence that enables you to know things beyond the limits of your personality). In terms of your dream it suggests that you are now ready to be open to ancestral memories. Please read to the following to really understand this - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-conjuring-trick/

The dream transforms them into the feathers, which is a link with the bones and what they represent. I wonder whether when you were young you sometimes found feathers and felt they were special? In any case, it is about your sense of beauty and connection with life forms, living creatures around you. Feathers can signify qualities or achievement, especially with the connection with American Natives. The link with the bones says that you have inherited from the past a sense of connection with the beauty of the beliefs of ancient peoples. A flowering.

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
Re: healing guide
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 10:55:00 AM »
Lovely dream.  The worn out "traditional" boots made me think you have worn out a traditional role or position you had or have and are needing something new.  The feathers made me think of the raven and the Native American story of bringing light to the world.  Thank you for sharing.