Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: a comodo dragon , heavy flood and me...  (Read 4872 times)

JohnFischer

• View Profile
a comodo dragon , heavy flood and me...
« on: August 22, 2011, 09:02:32 AM »
I had a strange dream today morning, because of it i thought to seach and find its meaning, a comodo dragon and thats very friendly with me and a small yellow lizard which is friendly with me , but this small lizard is attacking the dragon and it is helpless .  I am trying to help the dragon and then we go to a heavy flooded area where water is flowing so wild and fast but iam not sinking , i can walk above the water, iam sitting above the flooded water where other people can swim or dive into water. many are watching me. then i found there was a thin sheet under the water which protects me , i was trying to tear and go under water but it wasnt happening.

i become very curious about this. cos at this point of time iam facing many problems , financially and through other ways, no much help iam getting from anywhere .. i have to make new decisions very soon..but i am confused always..

please help me to find the meaning of this dream

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: a comodo dragon , heavy flood and me...
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 09:24:15 AM »
John – The Komodo and the yellow lizard are images that are an expression of powerful forces or energies in you. Strangely enough you are witnessing something that you have set in motion yourself without realising it. The Komodo is the enormous power of primitive life in you, what is usually called the instincts. But it is better to think of it as a powerful uprising energy that brings life and function to all of you. So it could be expressed as movement, sex, emotion, speech, etc. It can flow in any way, but you are witnessing it at the instinct of flight or fight. So if you imagine this great column of energy in a pipe, the somehow there is a leak and that leaking energy is fighting the big energy – the Komodo. It has taken energy from the main flow so weakening it.

I think an anxiety has attacked the main flow and causing feelings of helplessness. Do you really want to break through so you can go under the water? If you do – and remember you are dealing with the inner world of your dreams – you will be in a very different level of mind. Okay if you know how to deal with it, but confusing otherwise. Because at the moment you are dealing okay with the flood of emotions; and if you can imagine the Komodo and the lizard merging it might help.

Tony