Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Vagina?  (Read 4445 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Vagina?
« on: June 30, 2016, 12:35:52 PM »
Heard in the dream "Doctor, Big Decision"

I am looking sort of sideways and down toward this woman who is stuck in some sort of a white pod.  She has shorter white hair and I can not see below her waist.  Above her waist she is thrashing forward and back as if she is having an orgasm or she is trying to get unstuck...I can not tell which. When she is done thrashing she collapses forward.

I climb in the pod closest to me as if it is now my turn for something.  I lie down and spread my legs open.  Someone comes and leans over my genitals.  I can not see them or feel what they are doing.  I feel afraid they have a knife and am sure they are cutting an upside down v over my clitoris.

Then I am looking at a clitoris and vagina.  Normal colored.  Last week I had a dream that the vagina was black and my skin blue.

Maybe the dream is addressing me as if I am my own doctor?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Vagina?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 10:47:47 AM »
Chris – A strange and interesting dream.

It could indicate both the struggle to extricate yourself and also the orgasm, because the struggle to be free and achieving it are a huge process of life, as with birth and breaking free of what had held you so long.

So being in a pod suggests that you are going through a vital and important growth process; the change from being ‘black and blue’ to the pink of health. So yes you are healing yourself.

Tony