Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Rainbow Eyes  (Read 7909 times)

AlexaAdalie

• View Profile
Rainbow Eyes
« on: August 19, 2011, 08:34:24 PM »
Usually I dream but it fades fast or I remember it but i dont care to really know the meaning fully. Theres this one dream though I have had about 2 weeks ago now and I cannot get it out of my mind. I went back in time and met myself as a child. I talked to my child self and noticed something strange and insightful about her. But the thing that really gets me is my child self had rainbow eyes and when she stared at my self it was peircing. I cant get that image out of my head. But i cant find any dream dictionary that says anything about rainbow eyes and its meaning or going back talking to yourself as a child. I really hope you can try to interpret this  :)

Midlander

• View Profile
Re: Rainbow Eyes
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 09:54:05 PM »
Wow what an amazing dream! Tony will come up with some amazing insight, I'm sure.  8)

The thing that jumps out to me, is that your child's eyes speak of promise and magic and beauty. The rainbow was what appeared in the sky in the Noah's flood story and it was the sign that everything would be ok- a promise that the dreadful time of the flood was over.  Perhaps your child self knows something you need to remember........something precious, something promising.

AlexaAdalie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 02:23:37 AM »
Thanks for your input midlander!!! :) i too thought of the rainbow symbol used in the bible and it would make alot of sense and pertains to my life alot right now. i actually had a huge realization yesterday of something that happened when i was a child and it brought me to tears of happiness! Maybe that was what my dream wanted me to remember :)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 10:14:15 AM »

Alexa - All I want to add to what Midlander said is that maybe most people do not know of the Native American peoples title for their new way of life. They call them selves The Rainbow People. Their aim is to emphasize welcoming people of all races, religions, ethnicities, and social status, with the common thread being a spiritual focus.

The rainbow is the splitting light into its possible colours, only a tiny part of which we can see with the human eye. So to have rainbow eyes would I feel give you the ability to see that all life is simply a division of the one great Life.

Please, if you can, share with us your experience that brought you to tears. Maybe share your colours with us.

Tony