Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Dual Horizons  (Read 4847 times)

imhotep

• View Profile
The Dual Horizons
« on: July 16, 2016, 02:14:58 PM »
Hi Anthony, I think you may be an old friend.  i found you by random coincidence.  My son Georden has asked me to post his camera to Michael in Ireland.  I am at present living in Shetland.  i think I dreamt of you in 1983 Probably about 22nd of May three months after I'd had a near death experience.  I may be wrong.  We quoted phrases to each other i was wearing a yellow and white gingham shirt and Bib and brace in my dream haha. You were teaching the class with my son Joseph in it who wasn't born till another 8 years.  You said you hadn't seen me for fifty years.  I am standing you healing my friend and I hope to see you some time if you are willing.  Butternut Squash melon and all the Squash family as you probably know, L'Citruline. All my very Best wishes, Marie Williamson, Shetland

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: The Dual Horizons
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 10:33:54 AM »
Imhotep – Different horizons, standing in different places, so seeing different things. So time has taken away memories, but my heart remembers you and welcomes you with open arms.

Tony

imhotep

• View Profile
Re: The Dual Horizons
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 01:54:47 PM »
Thank you. Tony I'm still trying to balance out the waves of energy from my past and ride the storms and lesser storms my emotional indulgences caused. I'm not sure how close I am to being clear.  I will come and see you as soon as I can if you let me.  Take care of yourself my old friend. Marie