Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Same heart  (Read 3934 times)

miemoo

• View Profile
Same heart
« on: July 22, 2016, 11:50:49 PM »
I was carrying my child on my front. We were looking for his father. I looked everywhere. I had a feeling that he was aboard a certain boat...we climbed aboard and I found him at the bottom level. He was sitting with another man and they were taking drugs. He was sad. He was turning away from us. I was alarmed and screamed out his name but he kept his head down and he wouldn't look at me. I felt panicked and I felt my son's heart starting to beat quickly as he was still on my front. I woke up and I still felt my son's heart beating on my chest...but I slowly realised that it was my own heart beating quickly...as if we had the same heart!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Same heart
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 02:04:21 PM »
Miemoo – Yes dear Miemoo, you have the same heart because every image you dream of is usually an aspect your own self. So the child you carry in front of you probably says that you have a young part of your nature that takes the brunt of any hurts, anxiety of loss. What was the relationship with your father like? I ask this because any hurt you felt in relationship you father you transfer onto any man you have a relationship with. But your dream says clearly that the young part of you was distressed by the situation you feel about your inner father.

You have an inner father equally as powerful as an external father. You have taken in millions of bit of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by loving and living with your father, and they are what makes you the person you are. This is true even if your father was never there for you – you still have all the memories of him not being there for you filed under ‘Father’.

So it might be worth while to realise that your ‘heart’ was disturbed and explore it realising it is your own distress. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson or even use http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/#TalkingAs

It is worthwhile getting to know that little you carried in front taking the shocks. Maybe imagine holding it and comforting it, talking to it explaining things that will help it.

Tony