Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Nightmare Twins  (Read 6016 times)

Iaura

• View Profile
Nightmare Twins
« on: August 21, 2011, 09:39:51 PM »
hey

I dont usually worry to much about dreams but this one has been annoying me all day :'(

I was in a room giving birth two a set of twins, the 1st child came out healthy, fully grown and normal, then my cousin took the baby and i gave birth to a second child, this one was smaller, not fully formed and ill. I took to the 2nd baby very quickly and lost track of the first, after a while i went looking for the 1st and someone had misplaced the baby. i didnt keep looking for the baby, id just figured it had been put into the bin, so i carried on looking after the second child.  then i woke up and felt horriable about being a bad mother to the first baby in a dream... am i going mad?

Midlander

• View Profile
Re: Nightmare Twins
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 09:46:58 PM »
Oh that is a sad dream and it's clearly upset you as it would have done me! You're not going mad, I'm sure. For me it speaks of two elements in your life - one that demands all your attention and one you accidentally neglect. It could be parts of your or issues in your life and your mind is showing you in this powerful dream, so it's one to listen to.

Tony will come and share his wisdom soon but in the meantime, take care x

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 02:20:32 PM »
Iaura – This is the torment you feel about a lost baby. I do not know whether this is about a baby you actually lost, or about feelings you have about being a mother.

No baby is ever lost, for Life is in every living creature. Every living thing is treasured and the best in it preserved. I know this because I have been there and wondered how a messed up person like me could be treated with so much love.

But the world is different sphere of operation where we live and die in all sorts of circumstances. But that doesn’t mean we are lost. As you said, your dream cousin took the baby.

Tony

Iaura

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 10:20:38 AM »
Thank you both so much for your replies :) im glad neither thought i was losing the plot :)

i did lose a baby due to a miscarriage, suppose its time to deal with it rather than just looking past it.

Many thanks for taking the time to read and reply x

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 10:59:57 AM »
Years ago I worked with a woman who was sent to me by her doctor because she was depressed. It impressed me enormously how we do not care for women who have lost babies. The following is about an abortion, but it is a good example. I had encouraged  the woman to allow her body to express her feelings in movement or sounds.

The movements were much stronger this time and her whole body became involved. Her knees drew up and her abdominal area domed. She made very little sound - some people are extremely vocal - but she was intensely absorbed in the movements for nearly an hour before they stopped and she lay peacefully. She then sat up and told me she had experienced something extraordinary. She said that four years earlier she had been divorced and went to live in Spain with her children. While there she had an affair with a Spaniard and became pregnant. Because she already had children and was not wanting to stay with the man, she had an abortion. During her body movements it had seemed to her as if the life in her had said the abortion had hurt it. It then led her through the spontaneous movements to complete the process of birth of that baby, and in that way she now felt whole. The process of birth which had been cut off had been able to complete itself.

Tony