Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A violet dream  (Read 4714 times)

Pria

• View Profile
A violet dream
« on: November 09, 2016, 02:55:00 PM »
I see a dark room where I see a male friend and me looking out through a window without bars. There are others also, but I don't see them. There is light outside and I see white marble steps and a person wearing a white dhothi who looks like a priest is cleaning them. Then from one of the steps, a white idol of dancing Shiva emerges. There isn't darkness anymore. I find me in a cave like place which is lit with violet-blue light, where I hear bells ringing and chants of Chidananda roopah Shivoham going on and I stand there wondering if it is Chidananda roopah or chinmayananda roopah Shivoham that I should be chanting. Please help me figure out what it means.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A violet dream
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 09:50:38 AM »
Pria – A lovely dream, with an invitation to dance with Shiva.

You are shown as a male and female – for our ultimate nature is everything – which includes male, female and animals. A lovely figure of Shiva - Khajuraho_Ardharnareshvar – depicts him/her with male and female features.

The white steps are most likely the mounting upwards of our human nature toward a greater self. They are the steps we take through our longing to evolve and our worship of the divine in us.

The chanting is one way of worship, but dancing with Shiva is a wonderful way, for Shiva dances as Life, and we can fully join in the dance. See - http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

Also, Shaktipat is a path also. “Shaktipat is a practice which is described as the loosening of this energy from the way it may be blocked in us. When this shakti energy is loosened and no longer tightly bound by the control of the conscious mind it begins to circulate in the body. It is then said to open up energy channels or pathways, and usually begins to manifest in what are known as ‘kriya’. Kriyas are spontaneous movements of the body and of the respiratory system.”

It is the awakening of the Divine force that is resting in potential within us. This is known as the descent of Grace. It can be awakened in you by fully waiting without expectation, desire, thought or plans by surrendering your whole being to Shiva/Life. I know it is commonly said that it is awoken by a guru, but it is as I have stated, because the Great Guru is Shiva/Life.

Tony