Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Electricity through Body and End of the Game  (Read 3770 times)

starrry

• View Profile
Electricity through Body and End of the Game
« on: August 09, 2016, 10:17:59 AM »
Hello,
This is my first time here.

I had a very vivid dream, which consisted of an entire play, a musical, I wrote in my dream. The whole dream went through the entire play, song by song, some were known and others were some that I wrote and they were incredible. I walked down a long hallway, as each song played and the characters walked with me. We reached the end, and the last song was called "The end of the game". It played, and sounded like a mix between an Abba song and Andrew Lloyd Webber. Then, my whole body was filled with electricity, a white light kind, and it was not painful though, was in fact literally illuminating and I woke up with this electric light going through my body. It was not scary nor painful, but very good.

I think I know what it might mean, but would like to hear some input. Thanks!
B

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Electricity through Body and End of the Game
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 01:56:01 PM »
B – Well, a wonderful dream, showing you accessed your creative potential. Like all such wonderful dreams, I it is something that comes from a deep part of you; it is something that is working upwards toward being consciously lived. As such it often, like a seed, takes time to break through to the surface, and then it has to grow. So often dreams are not recognised for their full meaning until later – sometimes months or even longer. But maybe sooner than you realise.

The end of the game – is intriguing. I am guessing here, but it may indicate the game we play within ourselves – between our personality, our ego and the wonderful Core beyond time and space. See - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/core/

To quote a man who experienced his Core, “I was more than I had ever imagined myself. Not only was I living my life now, but I had existed from the very beginning of time, from the lowest form of life up to the present. The real me was all that experience.”

You then experienced the action of your Core, the electric feeling. It is an enormous release of your psycho-biological energy, your immense potential, allowing you to catch a glimpse of what you can achieve. If you persist in the direction you are going you might see yourself flower into your creativity.

Here is another man’s description of a similar release:

Then, as I watch, the landscape changes. There are trees, plants and animals in brilliant colour. I wonder what this means, and the landscape begins to spin until the colours blend and shimmer. Suddenly my body seems to open to them, as if they are spinning inside of me, and with a most glorious feeling a sensation of vibrating energy pours up my trunk to my head. With this comes realisation. I see how stupid I have been in my brown, anxious existence, how much life I have held back. The animals and plants are the different forces in my being that blend into energy and awareness. I feel I am capable of doing almost anything, like loving, writing a song, painting, telepathy, or speaking with the dead. This sparkling vibrating energy is life itself and can, if I learn to work with it, grow into any ability or direction I choose. I wake with a wonderful sense of my possibilities. Jon.

Go for it.

Tony