Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My dream goes from one scene to another....  (Read 3662 times)

journey71137

• View Profile
My dream goes from one scene to another....
« on: August 19, 2016, 06:06:05 PM »
Hi Toni,
I hope this letter finds you well... I send white light often and pray that it helps you... I have a dream that needs interpretation please.

I was holding a small round compact mirror and was looking at myself. My upper lip had all lines and creases on it (like I smoked for years) and had a puckered mouth. My upper lip was thin and I looked at it again and made a face and my upper lip was normal again but then went back to being thin again. I was thinking what I could do to improve this as I did not like the way I looked.
I then noticed that my face started twitching and I was thinking my goodness isn't this what happens when one has a stroke? First, I think the right side twitched then the left side twitched...

I was then outside of this home, it was lovely. The girl who lived on the second floor, ( it felt like the 2nd floor but I could see in so...) was moving out and I asked her how big it was but I don't think she ever answered me because I was wondering if it would be big enough for me to live in. I think I was outside and I looked through a window and saw a beautiful art deco frosted glass door.

From there I was in a beautiful forest/countryside and it was fall season as I had a coat and hat on. I parked my car on the upper level of the countryside and was going to walk down to where the church was. It started lightly raining out and I pushed the hat down onto my head. I said to myself now why are you going to walk down to the church then after church you are going to have to walk all the way up again and it might still be raining out. Then I said to myself that it was no big that when church was over I would ask someone to give me a ride to my car. So on the way down the path I went into this house and the girl that lived there must have collected glass because it was everywhere. I looked to the right of the door and on glass shelves were all different vessels of green glass then there was a grouping of clear glass etc..

Also, the novel is aimed to be out by late Oct/early Nov. I will keep you posted. Blessings to you.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: My dream goes from one scene to another....
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 02:17:46 PM »
Journey – Looking at the reflection of your face in a dream mirror usually shows how your inner life sees you – at least at the time of the dream. Thin and lined lips could suggest yourself when old, or what you think it would be like when you age.

It depends what you were thinking and feeling before the dream. See if you can find out by using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Twitching doesn’t sound like signs of stroke. Strokes occur when blood stop flowing to the brain. Everything stops – so signs of stroke are drooping and lifelessness. Movement and twitching sounds more like life waking up in that part of your body. One of the first signs of massive personal growth or change is shaking or vibration in the body.

Perhaps it is a change happening to you that promises an enlargement of your inner world and a sense of beauty.

You move on again to see images of your later life – autumn – which you find with the inner change is very beautiful, and you move toward a closer relationship with the spiritual – walking to the church despite the release of feeling you meet on the way. No worry because you can cope with the hat pulled down.

The green often connects with growth, but what you associate with the glass objects I don’t know – perhaps precious but fragile experiences you have connected.

Interesting dream showing the difference between what you felt about ageing and what your inner self sees of it.

Tony