Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Is there a message or not  (Read 5326 times)

historygirl822

• View Profile
Is there a message or not
« on: August 15, 2016, 06:16:55 PM »
Hello everyone,
Could really use some help with this one. First a little back ground. My mother passed away in July 2008. I have of course had dreams about her still being here with me alive and well. But not the case in this dream. A bit more back ground is that my husband also passed away just 6 weeks before she did in 2008. It was not until 2010 that I started to think about dating again. My focus was on my daughter .. trying hard to be a mother and a father for her. But as it were in February 2010 I did meet someone. He was going through a divorce and had a two year old son. We were together for over fours years. Formed a strong bond so I thought. Then two years ago it ended. We went 8 months without talking. April of last year we were back in contact. I had many dreams about him and his son. Some of the dreams were not very good and left me with a lot of worry. This past April I sent him a text asking if things were okay. I did not give any details but let him know I was worried for him and his son. He replied things were fine, no worries. Since then I have not heard from him. I did come to find out that he was involved with a felon who has a pain pill addiction. So here is the dream:

I was at my house with people visiting only I did not know them. I was looking through some of my mother's papers and I found one with a quote about the zodiac sign Pisces (his sign). My mother had written at the top of the paper, 'This is about Robert'. After I read it I looked at the person next to me and said, 'My mother wanted me to find this. It has to do with Robert .. but how does she know him? She died before he and I met.' At that moment I heard my mother's voice say, 'Read it again'. So I did and I found at the bottom two added words - 'Help me'. I turned to the person again and told them, 'My mother is trying to tell me something'. Then again I heard her voice say, 'Robert added that part himself'.

So, any thoughts out there?

Thanks, historygirl

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Is there a message or not
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 10:58:15 AM »
 HistoryGirl – First of all, thank you for the background information, it makes it so much easier for us.

Your dream is quite amazing, and I need to give you some ‘background’ to make it understandable to you. For instance, I often say that dreams arise from our core self and interact with our conscious self producing themes and images. But our basic core self has the same abilities or qualities as explained in quantum physics. Don’t worry, I hope to make it plain after this.

We were taught that the basic part of us is atoms. So as such we were just physical bodies, with a physical brain, and of course as a physical body we know it can be destroyed or die. But in 1900 an amazing new science was born. It said that our basic being is not atoms but sub-atomic-particles, and these questioned much or past statement. So light was thought if as the fastest one could achieve; but the sub-atomic-particles were seen to be everywhere at once. Also it was seen that a human observer could change the sub-atomic-particles, suggesting that we in some way create the world around us. Also the term quantum ghosts was defined, because quantum phenomena can pass through any solid object – just as we can do when experiencing a so called out of body experience. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/out-of-body-experiences/

But to cut to the chase, many people experience their own quantum level in that the human consciousness when released can be everywhere at once, and as such has a huge understanding not limited by the human brain. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/a-new-look-at-enlightenment/ and http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/quantum-physics/

So your mother, through her death, was released from the limiting influence of the body and brain, and existed in her core being – or at least was potentially there. But most people after death or even in near death experiences are often in two or more places at once and have a much wider awareness. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/near-death-experiences/

You said of your mother, “..,but how does she know him?” She knows him in great depth because she now has an extended mind, and because she cares for you, she experiences and knows you and the difficulties you face, and can comment on them. But from the core self or quantum view, you and your mother are and always will be as one.
Near-death experiences occur when the soul leaves the nervous system and enters the universe, claim two quantum physics experts. This ground-breaking theory holds that quantum substances form the soul. They are part of the fundamental structure of the universe.

Tony

historygirl822

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 03:06:28 AM »
Thank you Tony for the reply. I do see what you are saying about the connection my mother and I had/have. However, I am still unclear on the part where she told me to read the paper again at which point I found something he had written. He is not dead as far as I know.

Thanks again for your input,
historygirl

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 11:09:12 AM »
 HistoryGirl – It doesn’t matter whether he is dead or not as far as you mother is concerned. She has expanded awareness, and what she gathers from it depends upon her thought and feelings. I get the impression she still cares for you, and out of that care she realises things on a much larger scale than you are able to do – knowing what people living or dead think, feel or what their intentions are.

What is often difficult for people to grasp is how dreams are formed. So to understand how dreams come about and realise what your dreams are telling you, it can help if you realise that just as your eyes do not directly allow you to see, but nerve impulses are sent to the brain where they are translated into living pictures. Nothing we sense in the world is directly known, but it is all impressions that are translated into a sense of smell, sight, hearing, etc. So the eye receives reflected light from an object that is translated into nervous impulses, which is then received by the brain which translates what are formless nerve impulses into what we feel we see.

So in dreams we tend to put pictures or images collected from everyday experiences to put an interpretation on our formless dreams. We do this because we tend to have an experience of the world based on our body senses, and our dreams and communications from the dead come from a very different environment, so we put it in images and ideas we understand. So when we dream about a dead person communicating with us it can be distorted by our view of what death is – or our associations or thoughts about the dead person.

So I think the dream is a way of saying – yes she is trying to tell you something. And you have been trying to interpret it according to what feelings you bring to it. Obviously in the images of your own experience. But the main truth is, repeated in the dream, that you mother was trying to communicate something to you. The plain message was, “Help me”. What you way you want to respond to that must be your decision. Maybe use http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson to clarify.

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 04:39:13 AM »
I would think of your mother in the dream as being your female intuition.  As women, and even in the female part of men, we carry many impressions on different levels.  They are all connected.  You still do care about Robert and his son.  Telling him that you were worried might have immediately put him on the defensive and so he took the opposite stance that no, there is nothing to worry about.  You might consider a different approach.