Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Help me to understand my dream please  (Read 4238 times)

renette

• View Profile
Help me to understand my dream please
« on: November 03, 2016, 12:34:29 PM »
My 12 year old son passed unexpectedly in 2014.  Since then I have not had many dreams of him but had a dream last night and what I notice is each time I do dream of him he is always smiling and a toddler?  Not sure why?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Help me to understand my dream please
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 10:14:35 AM »
Renette - To understand your dream you need to know that in dreams we tend to put pictures or images collected from everyday experiences to put an interpretation on our formless dreams. We do this because we tend to have an experience of the world based on our body senses, and our dreams and communications from the dead come from a very different environment, so we put it in images and ideas we understand.

We are also influenced by our inner feelings about the dreamt of person, and that becomes a person we carry within us which is the collection of all the memories and experiences of them – not them as a person.

Therefore, your dream is probably a mixture of a straight communication with your son, and your own thoughts and feelings about him. To get straight information use http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Tony