Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 5362 times)

inkwell

• View Profile
Hello!
« on: September 17, 2016, 12:20:46 AM »
Hey, I'm Inkwell.

I wanted to say hello to this forum! I haven't read any of the posts, I wanted to introduce myself first.

I've always had really vivid and poetic dreams, some a little on the macrbe side but I've always enjoyed them because of the insights they have given me.

I love the idea of lucid dreaming, but I'm a weird sort and I don't like to control my dreams. I like to see where they take me.

In saying that, I'm also big into the idea of fate and interpreting dreams within a couple different lights, not excluding psychological states. Since I'm not sure what kind of spiritual y'all are, so I'm just going to keep it at that for now.

I look forward to getting to know y'all better!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 09:09:03 AM »
Inkwell – “I'm a weird sort and I don't like to control my dreams. I like to see where they take me.” This makes you unusual, because most people want to control their whole life. Personally I see this urge to control as a massive sign of anxiety. Looking at the action of Life, it constantly shifts from control to complete letting go – the heart beat and waking and sleeping. See http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/lifes-little-secrets/

Obviously I try to help people by interpreting their dreams. I do not do it from a purely psychological or spiritual stance. As a human being I try to be everything – a physical being, a psychological being, a being of consciousness, an emotional being, a sexual person, a hungry eating, breathing and water taking being, a sort of predator, who takes animals and plants and hands them back to the mystery of Life through eating them. I see plants too as living beings, and have experience of them communicating with me. I don’t mind eating them or animals, because we are all doing it and as long as we are aware that we all share life and death together in a holy way, we can be fine with it.

So I am a mixture and try to stay with it while working on people’s dreams. All I can say is I try my best.

I am guessing you love writing.

Tony
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 08:36:39 AM by Tony Crisp »

inkwell

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 03:43:26 PM »
Tony- I agree with you in your view on control and it's correlation with anxiety. My aversion to controlling my dreams is from the feeling that my imagination isn't much compared to the seeds of God, or the universe. So I try to listen rather than filling the void.

I really respect that view of yourself. I wish more people would accept all the aspects of human nature into the view of themselves, and in turn others. It's rare to find another person who is okay with finding beauty in the full spectrum of visceral energies.

Do you encourage us to comment or put input on other peoples dreams as well?

I look forward to hearing more of what you have to say, you write beautifully and from what I can tell you seem like a kind and dedicated soul.

I do like writing, poems, and imagery. I love drawing and painting as well.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2016, 08:45:48 AM »
Inkwell – Yes, I do not stand in their way for people to comment on other people’s dreams, that is unless they are critical of others, or downright abusive or misguided.

It is a pity art work is difficult to display in the Forum.

Tony