Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Weird - Alien woman love  (Read 3884 times)

inkwell

• View Profile
Weird - Alien woman love
« on: September 17, 2016, 07:33:14 PM »
A couple of months ago I had a dream about a woman. She's not anyone I know personally but how she entered my dreams is a little odd.

First the dream starts off in a house I hadn't seen, at night with most of the lights off. Almost immediately I heard screams outside from multiple sources. I ran into the bathroom to hide and hid behind a large cabinet and held the door shut. The point of view changed to show the entire bathroom with me behind the cabinet and a large open window over a bathtub on the far end of the room with moonlight coming in.

The black of the window then started moving and an HR Geiger (xenomorph) style alien slunk in and glided over the bath tub very silently.

Needless to say it found me behind the cabinet. It put it's face right in front of mine then raised its tail to kill me, then it stopped and reconsidered the action and walked away.

Well, so here's where it gets strange because the way I understood it, the alien proceeded to fit itself into some woman's skin that it had killed. The rest of the dream is me living a life with this person/alien who doesn't know quite how to act but was unquestionably a romantic relationship.

The same woman appeared again in another dream I had about a week ago. I was looking down at a large group of lit up/glowing people, when hundreds of them parted and I saw her in the middle of the parted crowd by herself, she noticed me, I started getting sucked toward her and the dream ended.

I'm really romantic so I'm rather hopeful about this series of dreams, but I would love to read what sort of ideas y'all had about it.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Weird - Alien woman love
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 10:03:38 AM »
Inkwell – The dream stars with you being scared enough to hide behind the bathroom cabinet. I base what I am about to say upon exploring and seeing thousands of dreams. And a bathroom can denote both a cleansing healing process, and also a place where you can hide from other people’s view.

You view change to include the whole scene – a sign that your awareness was expanding to take in more. Then the alien appeared. An alien often represents what is ‘alien’ to you, in other words, parts of your nature you have not previously become conscious of and so have no previous reference points to.

In looking at the dream alien we have to remember that having a personality with self-awareness is a very new thing and has only existed for a short time. Before that we were like animals that lived only in the Life Will – what we usually call instincts. So the development of self-awareness was an immense step, and left us very vulnerable, and still does. As we begin to become conscious of the Hugeness that we are, we often react to it in our dreams or in waking with fear or panic. So we dream of being attacked by aliens or frightening creatures.

But your fear passed, showing I believe, that you have worked awhile on understanding dreams and yourself, and that made you less afraid. The alien raises it tail to kill you but then takes another course of action because you were not terrified of yourself as many are. Your alien then morphs into a woman.

Whenever we dream its images are not like real life, because a dream is nothing like outer life where things could hurt you, but is an image like on a cinema screen that even if a gun is pointed at you and fired it can do no damage – except if you run in fear; so all the things that scare you are simply your own fears projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind.
It is also important to realise that every image, every scary or terrifying thing, is taken place inside you, in your mind, as you sleep. This means that every awful animal, every scary thing or person, is created out of your own fears and must not be seen as outside you as happens in waking awareness. The problem is that we are often scared of or frightened of actually experiencing our emotions and so they confront us in our dreams. Avoiding them or controlling them is like running away from oneself – there is no escape.

Back to the woman. As our awareness expands, as yours did in the dream, it cannot help at some point meeting its other self, the inner woman. To save time introducing her to you, please see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-anima-jungs-view-of-the-female-in-the-male/

Example: I knew an alien whom I loved. The love was so intense that we gave ourselves to each other, to the point where I absorbed her personality with all its memories, and she absorbed mine. This felt like a very important thing to do.

Do not fear being completely taken in by the woman, because in reality she is your wider self. Remember the story of Dante, when he was led by Beatrice as they explored Paradise.

Tony