Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Planes  (Read 5480 times)

Aristocrates

• View Profile
Planes
« on: September 26, 2016, 03:51:17 PM »
I had a dream a few nights ago that I've been meaning to share.  In my dream was a series of plane crashes.  The planes would come apart midair, actually very high in the atmosphere, and in one of the crashes, another planes wing shreds the fuselage.  I was an observer in this dream.  I wasn't in the planes.

Life's generally pretty good right now.  My fiance seems to be happy with me for the first time in a long time.  I've been doing more around the house lately.  I'm also looking in to going ahead and getting my CPA.  I just worry, because my heart's not in it.  It sounds good and I'm in a position where I have the time and resources to accomplish it.  Maybe I just need to do it, but I think I'm afraid I'll get lost in it or it will lead to bigger problems down the road.  Right now, life is simple for me and I kinda like it that way.  Maybe, it's also the idea of change that scares me.  I just now feel like we're getting in to a groove.  Then again, maybe getting back into Accounting is exactly what I need to do to keep the groove going.

But I'm also motivated to do it as a way of revenge.  I worked for 6 months with a local accounting firm and it didn't end well.  I was fired.  I didn't mesh well with the office manager.  She ran the day-to-day operations and was very authoritative, even with the partners.  I honestly believe she was intimidated by me.  In the same breathe she was firing me she was also telling me how stupid I am.  In the moment I was too worked up to think about what that meant.  To me that just shows that I make her feel insecure.  It's one thing to fire someone, but another to insult them in the process.  And, on top of that, she said they would give me a recommendation, but not as an accountant.  I took cuts on pay and hours for the opportunity to work there.  It was suppose to be a career builder.  And they sent me out the door in a worse position than when I started.  So yeah, a large part of me wants to obtain my CPA strictly to smear it in their faces. 

« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 04:15:03 PM by Aristocrates »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Planes
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 10:32:06 AM »
Aristocrates – Here is the version in dream dictionary about plane crashes. “A sense of emergency; feeling you are aware of an important social or national event. Sensing something difficult happening or having happened in your life, like a divorce or loss of business or love for instance. Can sometimes relate to childhood traumas that make it difficult for you to get your life taking flight.”

Obviously they do not all point to your dream, but perhaps this does, “feeling you are aware of an important social or national event. Sensing something difficult happening or having happened in your life.”

I take it CPA stand for Certified Public Accountant? But you seem to me to be reacting instead of direct action. Having lived a long life, I too have had that sort of crap heaped on me - several times.

I can only say what I feel about your decision, based on, “I just worry, because my heart's not in it” and other things you said. I see that it doesn’t matter if you get the CPA or not, what matters is that whatever you do you need to feel you can stand in front of any one with you head held high

I feel most of us have something we love, and yet do not ‘go’ for because we feel we will not survive financially or otherwise. I feel it is worth giving effort too. People ask me why I do not charge for what I do. Well, it’s because I believe that Life doesn’t care too much for what you work at, but it cares a lot about what you give of yourself, and it repays in kind. Karma.

So go for IT – for your dream suggests that you high flying ambitions might not work.

Tony

Aristocrates

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 05:13:18 PM »
Hey Tony!! So, going on nearly a year since I last posted here.  Things are pretty well my way.  Working at Wal-Mart now.  My most recent dream was of a chameleon.  Just finished reading the dictionary entry.  In the dream I was initially startled by seeing a lizard in my home.  Then on closer inspection I had a sense of ease about it, a sense of peace.  The chameleon wasn't camouflaged.  He seemed at home in my home.

Anyways, it's funny you mentioned an awareness of important national or social event.  Since my post here I've delved into gematria and from there astrology. It started with a trip to the local cemetery.  I came across a peculiar grave marker in the shape of a black cube.  I began researching this and the man buried there a German immigrant from the 19th century who was in the fraternal order called the Independent Order of Odd Fellows.  From there I began looking into the geometry and numbers encoded in their symbolism and through that I discovered gematria.  There's much more nuance but trying to summarize.  So I came across the work of Zachary K Hubbard and was amazed.  Listened in to his radio show and bought a sunscription.  Though immediately following the very guy I looked up to berated me in the comment section of a youtube video.  Right now I'm still very much into gematria but I have a strong emphasis in astrology.  No one I've found has attempted to combine the two.  I love the work, the research and try to expand on it everyday.  I get a sense that my work was attacked by this Zachary K Hubbard and company before it ever even began to mature.  Despite that it's what I love to do and it all started with this sense of an impending national tragedy sort of what you mentioned in your reply.  Anyways, I've decided I need to start making blogposts.  Here's a link to it.  Thought it might interest you.  A friend I met through gematria quoted you on Facebook just the other day.  Got me to thinking of you. Here's the quote

"but the Christ, the part of us that is in contact with a cosmic mind or a great power of love is so advanced in actual life skills – in the real technology of the Cosmos, there is not even a need for a body."

-Tony Crisp from dreamhawk(dot)com

https://caseyjonesoccultastrology.wordpress.com
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 05:41:15 PM by Aristocrates »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 09:00:13 AM »
Aristocrates – Wonderful news from you – you are obviously going in the ‘path’ you love. I always feel such directions grow on you and through until it spills out of you into other people’s lives.

The Hebrew language and its creators achieve a level of human life in the Whole that is remarkable. Please take a moment to look at http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/ain-soph-the-unknown-god/ It is one of their masterpieces I feel.

Tony