Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Healing dream  (Read 9855 times)

Leswan

• View Profile
Healing dream
« on: August 24, 2011, 11:12:26 AM »
I had this dream a few nights ago. It followed two OBE's - my first for some months, so I was very happy indeed!

I had a dream of being in a room with a woman dressed in white. She was old yet ageless, and she stood in front of me coaxing movements out of me. It was almost as if she were teaching me to dance!

I was embarrassed that she could read my thoughts about her - some of them were sexual (I suppose if I'm being honest, in all interactions I have with women there is a brief and automatic consideration of their sex appeal). She was very serene and loving. This technique worked and as my right arm shot upwards I felt a release of emotion and began to cry uncontrollably.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Healing dream
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 11:20:14 AM »
Leswan – What a beautiful dream and what a wonderful way to learn – and what a teacher!

It seems to me that you are learning to allow your Core Self to move you – as it does all the time with heartbeat, breathing, and all the other minute things its does to keep us alive. But as humans we do not let it really shows us what else it can do, and I think you are on the way to finding out. See The LifeStream if you haven’t already, and also People’s Experience of LifeStream.

http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/the-lifestream/  -  http://dreamhawk.com/body-and-mind/peoples-experiences-of-lifestream/

I believe what you are learning is a tremendous power of personal evolution.

Tony

Leswan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 02:04:18 PM »
Hi Tony,

Thanks for coming back to me. It was an incredible dream although I've had very little activity since.

I have downloaded those articles to my kindle and will read them soon.

Thanks again for your help.

Matt

Leswan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 08:34:31 AM »
I've just read the articles linked to. Wow!  :)

I am very very interested in using the LifeStream process. Could you point me towards which of your books gives more information, or do you run workshops or one-on-one sessions?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 11:11:41 AM by Leswan »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 11:12:29 AM »
Leswan – I feel Mind and Movement is my best work on LifeStream, though at the time of writing it had a different name. Also Liberating the Body adds some information.

I do not run workshops as it is foolish to do anything for a weekend or a few days. It needs dedication for a long time, and so people are not interested. I ran a workshop last year and it was fine but there was no follow on so it was wasted effort. All the examples came from people in long running groups.

I could do a one to one, but I would suggest actually working on a dream in that way as it opens you up and is a foundation for the practice.

Tony
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 11:16:29 AM by Tony Crisp »