Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: crystal little rocks  (Read 4301 times)

Patricia

• View Profile
crystal little rocks
« on: September 19, 2016, 05:15:36 PM »
Hi dear Tony, I hope you are fine and enjoying life. :)  I would like to share these two short dreams I haven't understood. 1. a. I've dreamed about seeing a lot of little crystal rocks on the ground, like from a broken something. They were many, and my mom (who has already passed) was there next to it like expecting me to sweep them or clean up. I don't have any particular feeling, I love dreaming with mom, as I am getting ready to clean up, I noticed they were a lot. b. In another dream, I am cleaning like an elementary school building and I had to sweep some pieces of those little transparent rocks that corresponded to something broken, they were a few spread out, I don't have any particular feeling, I'm just doing my job and I clearly drag them to the dustpan with the broom. At one point I put one in my mouth, bite it, (like I like it) I think it's hard and hope I don't swallow it. Although I know they are from something broken, they are nice, somehow pretty, transparent, like little rocks.

(repetitive dreams of me cleaning places sock! but in my dreams I just do it over and over and I hate the fact that life is passing by and I'm still cleaning in dreams when I just should or could be doing something else, at least what I'm cleaning here is not disgust and only sweeping... could it be that the little crystal rocks represent some sort of transformation? from something it's disgust to something is not dirty or disgust... while I clean I know I'm helping and I take it seriously but, I don't want to be always helping by cleaning.. the school is also a good place, not a disgust one and it's day time and a young woman my age is talking to me in the beginning and I'm glad to be able to tell her something. But I keep light cleaning floor after floor like endlessly; when I'm sweeping the glass I'm by myself.)

Well, thank you Tony, have a wonderful day!   

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: crystal little rocks
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 10:34:26 AM »
Patricia - The thing about dreams is that they tend to show everything that is inside you as an outside image. So the crystal can actually represent the force that gives you bones and other inner activities. Crystal of whatever sort always form the same crystalline structure, so often are images of forces in us that are always constant, so can represent a part of us that is always true – our core Self.

“The mathematically precise arrangement of a crystal evokes in us the intuitive feeling that even in so-called ‘dead’ matter there is a spiritual ordering principle at work. Thus the crystal often symbolically stands for the union of extreme opposites – of matter and spirit.”

So your sense of something broken, that you need to clear up from the mother’s influence is a real clue. Many people do not realise that they have an inner mother equally as powerful as an external mother. You have taken in millions of bit of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by loving and living with your mother, and they are a major influence in your early life, and in a few cases the child never becomes independent from its mother at any age.

So it represents the lessons learned when you were a child that has become part of your way of relating to events – habits in fact.

The question you might hold onto is, “These are broken bits is a whole thing, what is the whole thing?”

It suggests views or beliefs were handed to you unconsciously by you mother, which may have led to the breaking of a part of you. Please see - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/core/ - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-conjuring-trick/

See that you do not have to clean up and throw away what is there, but to make it whole, maybe by forming an imaginative picture or sense of the beauty that you hold within you. See http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

Tony
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 09:04:52 AM by Tony Crisp »

Patricia

• View Profile
Re: crystal little rocks
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 09:17:54 PM »
 :) Thank you Tony, this is beautiful, great, never saw that way; Ill read ur articles.  :)