Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Brown Bears--dream interpretation  (Read 9491 times)

kiria

• View Profile
Brown Bears--dream interpretation
« on: August 25, 2011, 03:02:21 AM »

I am standing on a busy street, the payphone rings (where are there pay phones these days with everyone carrying a cell phone) but, this is my dream. It is daylight traffic on the street.  The phone rings I answer it and a police officer is on the other end.  Asks me, if I have seen any bears, I turn and say yes, three brown bears a city block behind me.  Never have dreamt of animals and usually do not pay attention to dreams.  But, this stuck with me.  I am not able to let go of this dream it was simple and matter of fact in my mind.  Any idea on what this all means?

I am new to this and still trying to navigate the site.  Sorry, if I have posted in the wrong area.

Kiria

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Brown Bears--dream interpretation
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 02:36:28 PM »
Kiria – It sounds as if you have a busy life – or did at the time of the dream. Then the pay phone call is one of those out of the blue experiences. The police force is about someone looking out for public safety – yours.

Three bears has a lot of associations with mum, dad, and the young one. It doesn’t seem like there is any danger though, unless you didn’t mention feelings of fear. The only thing I can think of is that you have family heading your way – and that is a wild guess.

Tony