Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dreamed that I should name a baby girl  (Read 5331 times)

debzie

• View Profile
Dreamed that I should name a baby girl
« on: October 16, 2016, 11:30:03 AM »
Hi there Tony,

I am so glad to be back to this page. I would like to ask for some advice.

Last night, I dreamed that of beautiful baby girl for just split second, she probably had a tan skin and next thing was I heard a female voice saying "you should name her Joy"

What does this interpretation means?

Thank You.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dreamed that I should name a baby girl
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 10:22:09 AM »
Debzie – Questions pop up for me as I try to look into your dream.

Did it feel like your baby; or had you given birth to this beauty?

In the end I answer them for myself, for everything in your dream(s) is created by you.

So yes, you have given birth to beauty in your life. The tan skin suggests a child that has gifts of older races; namely a greater contact with the wonder of the inner world/life.

If it happens you are pregnant in your dream and without any man being involved, then you have been made pregnant by the invisible power of Life itself.  It is a creation of a part of you that is only now becoming real in your life. In other words a dream baby is a new birth of part of you that is emerging and needs to be cared for. Just as your teenage self emerged and needed understanding, so does this new you that is being born.

If you have given birth to a baby in a dream, it can represent a new phase of life; a new idea; new activity – as when we say someone has a new baby, meaning a new project or business. This ‘baby’ might be part of you that did not have a chance to be ‘born’ or express before. Or it may be things learned in a rich life that you could not put into practice because of circumstances. The baby in this aspect is the ‘you’ that could have been if you had been free from problems and past hurts.

Tony

debzie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 04:11:21 AM »
Thank you so much for replying. I must say Thank you so much for the guide and help you are doing for all. Blessings for you.

Let me share a little and maybe you could help me connect the dots.

I am someone who is hard to get dates or in a relationship. I always prayed for a smooth career path and a good man to marry with kids of my own. Basically the whole white picket fences idea. Initially, I had told myself that if I had a baby girl, I would name her Emma. Bare in mind I still don't have a bf.

It was when i had this dream and there wasn't any man beside me. I felt like it was my baby. However, in that dream I could not feel/see myself as pregnant.

I woke up feeling this is a beautiful dream with a lovely name.

After seeing an image of this beautiful girl within split second, it was when I heard a calm lady voice saying "you should name her Joy".

So I have accepted that message  and would probably name my girl Joy but just wondering if there is a deeper message to this dream that I cannot see.

Any advice for this please.

Thank you and have a great day!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 10:31:16 AM »
Debzie – As I said, because you dreamt it, it IS your baby. This is true because all the images, people, animals, places we see in our dreams, are simply your own feelings, fears, hopes and wonder projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind as images.

I took in what you said about yourself, and I want to say that to have such a beautiful child you must first be fertile. Your prayers and hopes, even longings, have made your womb, your heart and your mind fertile. For prayers and longing are spiritual exercises, which makes one more open, more receptive, subtler – even in pain.

Then this fertility was ready for a seed to be planted and it has grown into a beautiful dream baby.

What good is a dream baby when what you want is a man and a baby who sucks at your breasts?

That is true, but our satisfaction is like great river that is fed by many streams. A woman is a great creator, she can create, with the right circumstances, a physical baby. But we can leave children we have created in the form of what we have given to others that lives and grows in them.

Example: “This is why people take an interest in schooling, in culture. Unconsciously they know what a wonderful thing we have received. Yet I have never wanted to give.” Here I began to groan with the pain of seeing, experiencing the wonder of what is given us, of what we can give to the future, to our own times. I cried out in tears at the simple beauty of giving of self, of trying, even if not very well, to better educate, help them to see opportunities, give them experience, so their own soul may be even more richly endowed than our own. I groaned and wept at the vision of what had been given, of what I could give. How I too could add my bit to this gift of a soul to children of all time.”

You have a child with enormous possibilities, so speak to it and ask it to show you the way, for children are often very wonderful in their perception. Also inner changes can create a new future. One man who was still single, experienced an inner change – as you have with your baby – and within a week he had found a partner and a new direction in life. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/#TalkingAs

Tony

debzie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 01:19:48 AM »
Wow this is deep. I will take the time to understand what has been shared by you.

I have accepted this little one as my baby.

Last question is if the name has a reason to it? Fact is that I wanted to name her Emma and the dream spoke to me in a calm lady voice saying name her Joy.

Does the name Joy says anything? Or is it just the name?

Thank you for your time and advice.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2016, 11:13:03 AM »
Debzie - Yes, it says that this baby as it develops will bring joy to you and others. But remember this all takes place, the growth of Joy, in your inner world. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/inner-world/#MakesInner

To see and know beauty is itself a joy. Beauty means harmony and wholeness which is wonderful to know.

Something worth saying here is that sharing and giving of self to others is not a religious or spiritual task, but is incredibly primal and fundamental.  Even bacteria share information with each other? They share what they have learned even with species of bacteria that are different. They give each other building blocks of what they have learned. If they have learned how to deal with a particular substance that is poisonous to them, then they will pass that information on to other bacteria. They give what they have learned. That is so fundamental to life even bacteria do it.

Genetic studies in bacteria have revealed that extensive gene exchange is the norm between different bacteria even though they do not have formal sexual reproduction.

That is LIFE itself.

Tony
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 11:18:54 AM by Tony Crisp »