Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Shiny magical figure that left a shiny hand print.  (Read 3663 times)

Sevengirlchild

• View Profile
Shiny magical figure that left a shiny hand print.
« on: October 19, 2016, 06:57:51 PM »
I need help interpreting this dream. I saw a female with white spiky hair sitting on a shelf; I was sitting on the bed.  She came to me and I asked her, am I like you; she said yes.  I then asked her why I couldn't do what she could do and she replied, you can.  I closed my eyes and concentrated until I could feel and hear a buzzing in my head.  She opened her mouth like she was scared and I thought I had hurt her.  She whispered...he's coming.  My husband walked in.  I thought she was gone until I noticed a shiny hand print was left beside me, she was hiding under the bed.  I put my hand over her print to show her I was with her....this is all I can remember.  Can you help interpret this dream.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Shiny magical figure that left a shiny hand print.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 12:11:26 PM »
Sevengirlchild – Yes, you do have magical powers. But real magic takes place and has its roots within us. Consider this – your husband walked in, and in a sense the magical part of you – the girl with spikey hair – hid under the bed. This suggests that you are afraid in some way of your husband’s presence. You felt scared that led to wanting to hide – but maybe you couldn’t do that because it make things worse for you.

Glady Aylward was a tiny woman who worked as a housemaid, but saved up her wages and travelled to China 1932 to work as a missionary. See the film The Inn of the Sixth Happiness.

Gladys made her inner world make magic because at one point she was told to sort out a problem with a crazy prisoner who had already killed two men. She went into the prison alone and tamed the man, not by violence, but by her amazing confidence, based on her faith and belief in herself.

Maybe you too can change something of your inner world and make your magic work in the world. Your dreams have already pointed the way, because the girl said, “You can!” Also you were building up your inner power with the buzzing on your head.

Start by imagining the girl as merging with you. All the images, people, animals, places we see in our dreams, are simply your own feelings, fears, hopes and wonder projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind as images.

Example: In my dream, I was watching a fern grow. It was small but opened very rapidly. As I watched I became aware that the fern was an image representing a process occurring within myself, one I grew increasingly aware of as I watched. Then I was fully lucid in my dream and realised that my dream, perhaps any dream, was an expression in images of actual events occurring unconsciously in myself. I felt enormous excitement, as if I were witnessing something of great importance.

While you are merged, give her your strength. It may take several sessions to make it work. Also try using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/ and http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

Tony
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 12:26:27 PM by Tony Crisp »