Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The blue woman  (Read 3814 times)

Sevengirlchild

• View Profile
The blue woman
« on: October 23, 2016, 04:10:43 AM »
This is a true story......still not sure if this was a dream, hallucination, or...no clue; but, it happened to me.
My spouse and I had a very nasty fight...the worst. I was crying and went to lay on the bed.  I was so mad. I don't
Know why I turned to my side but, as I did; there was a woman laying on the bed next to me.  I was automatically
Frozen from fear.  She wasn't ugly....actually she was very beautiful,but, her skin tone was a blue/grey and she sparkled.
She slowly reached her hand out to touch me.  I wanted to scream but couldn't.  I could hear my son and spouse talking in another room....I tried to get their attention.  I tried as hard as I could to scream...weird sounds were all that came out...but, they heard me.  My spouse came into the room, he got in front of my face...obstructing my view.  I asked him..."are my eyes open".  He looked at me like I was nuts and said yes.  I told him a woman was laying down next to me on the bed.  He told me it was a demon.  I seriously don't believe in stuff like that.  I know how incredibly crazy all this sounds,but, it's true....it happened to me.  I've tried to convince myself that I must have dozed off or hallucinated the whole thing.  My eyes were open the whole time.....It's hard to deal with something you can't explain.  I grew up hearing weird stories from my mom and grandma.  Things they swore were true and happened to them....but, as much as I love them...and even after this, I don't believe them.  So you see, I'll understand if you won't, can't believe my story....but, in my heart....I feel it was real, because it happened to me.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: The blue woman
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 09:48:01 AM »
Dear crazy, wonderful woman. You were raised in a world that didn’t have the gift of sight you have, so they never tried to really understand and explain it.

Of course, what you saw and experienced was real, but no one else saw it because they were born blind – a sort of blindness that in the long past nobody was afflicted with.

People call such experiences hallucinations, which has in the word a huge statement that such things happened because you ‘are not all there’ – in the head.

But I see you live in the USA, and have a cultural background of having dealings with the Native Americans, a people many of who still have the natural ability to see the sort of things that you did. Maybe you might even have some native blood in you.

But many people who take drugs have had such experiences, not because they were mad, but because drugs such as LSD, cannabis, psilocybin, mescaline, peyote and opium, can produce hallucinations. This is because they allow the dream process to break through into consciousness with less intervention.

So, your experience was the dream process breaking through into your normal awareness. As with dreams, we see people, places, hear things or experience things that appear like real things outside us, but are produced by the dream process. It is not madness, but a way our core self tries to show us important things about yourself.

Your Core Experience is an everyday part of your life. Without it your heart would not beat, your food would not digest, your immune system would collapse, and the miraculous interplay of transactions and processes that take part within your body and consciousness would cease. Nearly all of us take this for granted. It is fundamental to our existence. But mostly we remain unconscious of any real meeting with our core. Many of us have no sense of the wonder and transformation this experience can bring. Also, there are many things about our Core that are often not understood or are misunderstood, that at our core we are male and female, and also we are not fundamentally our body. Sometimes these factors are simply overlooked, or not recognised as being deeply important.

Your meeting with the beautiful sparkling blue woman was a meeting with an image of your core self. It happened because you had ripped yourself open emotionally and revealed a very sensitive and receptive part of you. Of course, you can do it without being ripped emotionally by using such an approach as http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

Also, you can communicate with your lovely blue woman because she is a living part of you. Obviously, it is a learning process, so it might take time to learn but you could try using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson and http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/using-your-intuition-1/

Such a gift is worth developing because it opens you to a world of endless wonder – though you might have to face a few mistakes made in the past – the healing of past hurts.  :)

Tony