Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Seeing color and light  (Read 4876 times)

dreamrookie

• View Profile
Seeing color and light
« on: November 19, 2016, 05:58:51 PM »

Sometimes my eyes are closed and I am awake, but can see lines of light repeatedly passing across my eyelids. The colors are often white or an electric blue, but not both at the same time.  Does this mean anything in relation to dreams?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Seeing color and light
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 09:33:46 AM »
DreamRookie - It may not directly relate to dreams, because we are always seeing things with our eyes closed, but most people do not notice.

Usually when I see things with my eyes closed it is usually very evident people, objects or people.

Example: This morning while awake with eyes closed I had a wonderful vision. It was so real, a detailed image in full colour of me waking up and seeing three presents arranged on the pillow in front of me. It was so real and lifelike I opened my eyes to look at them – of course the vision disappeared.

The presents gave me the impression, because if the artistry and colour of them, of being from an eastern country. The colours were brilliant red, yellow and blue. My feelings on seeing them was of pleasure at seeing such beauty being given to me, but also why are they here, it isn’t my birthday.

Tony
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 10:24:23 AM by Tony Crisp »