Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pins in Head and toilet blocked with plastic bags  (Read 4617 times)

Sweet lady

• View Profile
Pins in Head and toilet blocked with plastic bags
« on: October 29, 2016, 10:33:34 PM »
These are two dreams I had on two consecutive nights. In the first one, there was a toilet that was blocked and then someone told me I should stop throwing plastic bags down it, because that was making it block.

In the other dream, I was walking around a house inserting pins like dress-making pins into my scalp like acupuncture needles. Then later in the dream I start taking them out (most of the dream was actually about taking them out). I walked around the house, running my hands over my head, looking for pins, and there are so many, it's unbelievable, and just when I think I've got them all, I find a new cluster I had weirdly overlooked. And more and more keep appearing. I pull them out, and each one feels good when it come out, like it relieves another little bit of tension and pain. And as I take them out I let them drop on the floor hoping that nobody else will notice. There are some other people milling around the house. I don't really talk to them or engage with them, but I overhear a couple of them finding my discarded pins on the floor and wondering what they are. And I discard them in large numbers. It's hard to do it discreetly. The pins are much thicker than acupuncture needles, and when I pull some of them out I notice how much of the length of them is covered in blood or tiny residue of flesh, indicating they were stuck in very deep (like 2-3cm). And most of the pins in my head seem to be concentrated in the area behind and above my ears, which are areas where in my waking life I typically get my headaches.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Pins in Head and toilet blocked with plastic bags
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 09:22:02 AM »
Sweet Lady – I think it might be worth reading http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/lifes-little-secrets/ because it shows how such tensions can create enormous health difficulties.

The pins relate to many minor hurts that have been pinned onto you and have resulted in some level of trauma. Your association with acupuncture needles shows that there is a healing process at work.

Do you have any idea or feelings that associate with this healing? Can you recognise signs of it in your experiences? For example, have you become aware of seeing how ideas, things said or done to you have stayed stuck in your head?

Tony

Sweet lady

• View Profile
Re: Pins in Head and toilet blocked with plastic bags
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 10:25:47 PM »
Thank you for your help with this Tony.

Yes, you are absolutely right. There is definitely some healing at work. I'm in the process of distancing myself from an abusive family, so I've been having lost of dreams that I think reflect that...