Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pets in Dreams  (Read 4468 times)

horizen

• View Profile
Pets in Dreams
« on: December 04, 2016, 10:47:12 AM »
I was wondering if deceased pets can visit you in dreams, or if it's just our dreaming minds conjuring up what we need to see to work out our feelings?  Is there a way to tell the difference?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Pets in Dreams
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 09:27:33 AM »
Horizen – Nature records everything as living memory. Here is an example of it.

The experience came to life, and spontaneously I felt my dog Vince stand up on his hind legs with his paws on my chest, looking into my eyes. He wanted to communicate something to me.

The communication was so strong that I felt it and will describe it. Vincent reminded me of the many things we had shared in life. As this happened I felt such love – the love I really had felt for that beautiful dog. As I felt this Vincent and I became one being. I remember carrying him in my arms when he was young because, as a runt he was so nervous that at times he couldn’t even walk. I remember going everywhere with him as I walked London. I also knew that Vincent represented for me the ability to see into the invisible worlds – psychic sight and sensing. He had demonstrated it to me at least twice.

Here is another one:

Example: It involves my dad and his English bulldog, Chauncey. They were big buddies. Chauncey even went to work with Dad. Several years after Chauncey’s death, I dreamed of a female English bulldog who was very pregnant! A few weeks later, she appeared to me again, smiling proudly at two adorable puppies. One was brindle and the other was brindle and white. She showed me her house and street sign. The name of the street was Rosebud Lane. Then Chauncey appeared in the dream and told me he was returning and he would be the puppy that walked to me first! The next day I got the classifieds and started calling. It didn’t take long, the second call was located on Rosebud Lane. When I arrived, the mother dog looked just as she had in the dreams. She even acted like she knew me. I stood back and waited. Shortly, the little brindle and white puppy waddled to me. Dad cried when I handed the pup to him. Reincarnated bulldog…why not? By the way, Chauncey had a nickname…it was Rosebud!

T
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 09:32:22 AM by Tony Crisp »