Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Meeting spirit showing us time  (Read 6013 times)

Breathinthewind

• View Profile
Meeting spirit showing us time
« on: September 01, 2011, 03:58:28 AM »
Hello Tony,
I had a dream which i hope you can help me to interpret.
In the dream, i was drifting along, yes. No walking for sure. My feet are not even touching the ground.  I am with a female companion but I could not see her, just a presence.  We are in a similarly park area but it was night time. We are not doing anything in particular just enjoying the peace and breeze of the night. Then we met a female, a strange. I could not see her face too. She wears a long white night gown . My companion stop for a chat with her. I just stand there until they finish the conversation. Then the lady in white points us to a direction on her right. We turned our head to see what is she pointing to . As we turn, we suddenly find ourselves in front right in front of a tombstone with no name, nothing and only a time 8:47 of death in huge lettering. As if trying to emphasis the time. The companion with me suddenly said " This tomb belong to the female whom we saw just now. We are talking to a spirit without knowing and the time now was only one minute after 8:47. Passing onto spirit world is only a swift moment." As i heard this, i feel amazed by what i have just came across but at the same time a creepy feeling to the time i saw. I woke up then.
Does the time mean anything? Why is the spirit showing us the time?
Thanks Tony for any helpful tips on this dreams meaning. It puzzle me the whole week.
Regards,Denise   

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Meeting spirit showing us time
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 12:26:45 PM »
Denise – I feel this is a profound experience. You see when you walked into the forest area you entered into wider awareness. Some people call it the unconscious, but that is only when you have not entered it. And usually before you can have an experience such as this you must have had other dreams leading up to it.

The person you are with in the forest is an important part of you that has not been known until now. That suggests that you have been going through either powerful life experiences or something like spiritual practices that have produced this growth – a growth of awareness. But you are still in the first stages of realising who this person is and what part she plays in your life.

Then the second woman, who is like a guide and advisor to you, points you in a direction that confronts you with the next step of your realisation. The woman whose face you could not see and the tombstone without a name represents parts of you that are now becoming aware of, but are still not really understood.

The tombstone and the time on it are doorways into very personal memories that you can only reach by really opening to your dream. It is an important part of you that wishes to be known. You can open to it by finding time to relax in a quiet environment and then imagine you are standing in front of the tombstone. As you do this leave your body, emotions and mind like keys of a piano that are ready to be played, but not by your conscious direction. Then watch and wait to see what arises.

As I said, this only happens to you because you have grown to the point where you were ready. Do not be anxious. She will bring you so much.

Tony

Breathinthewind

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 10:09:10 AM »
Thank you Tony, for helping me to understand this dream. I had been having strange dreams these two years, but most of the time, i could not recall the dreams upon waking up. You could be right about other dreams leading to this one.

A dream that i recalled before this particular one you just interpret for me.  I was witnessing a war in heaven. The sky is dark and cloudy and i saw Jesus leading his troops, going to battle the dark ones. I could see and feel Jesus calm and bravery. I feel protected even thought i was not involve in the battle.

After this tombstone, spirit dream, followed by another Jesus dream just a couple days ago.

I saw a boy studying in a library. The library look like a palace and everything in it was so grand and gold. The book selves were so high and tall.  I know in the dream that the boy was me. Jesus was standing beside me while i I was pointing my finger on the sentence and reading it out from this huge book. As i was a small boy, the book looks huge. Everything was calm and peaceful, i could feel. I look exactly like a cherubim. So innocent and lovely and i was dress like a royalty. The strange part is that i can only remember that the paragraph from the page all appear to be 2 sentences each and never ending. But i can't heard nor remember what i am reading.  Is this a past life dream? Or did i visit the heaven? Are these dreams link together?

Thank you for your precious time shared with us here. Your knowledge and insight are very helpful to all on the path.

Regards,
Denise

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 01:03:31 PM »
Denise - Thank you for telling me this dream and your thoughts.

The great books do indeed sound like what is called the akashic records - the records of all lives and deeds. It sounds very real to me, and Christ standing by you as you read is a vital clue, as we seldom ever are able to read the akashic records unless lifted up in spirit by the presence of Christ - or as other races have called that presence Krishna, Mithra, Shiva, Quetzalcoatl and Osiris.

The war in Heaven is also very real, because powerful men and forces are always trying to manipulate us for their own personal ends and not for the good of humanity.

I cannot remember whether I recommended you read the following. It might open you to the wonders of your dreams. http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-in-your-dream/

Tony