Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 4421 times)

Ratbeast

• View Profile
Hi
« on: February 26, 2017, 10:08:18 PM »
Hello all. I'm a 32 year old woman with a longtime casual interest in dreams. I have always been introverted and drawn toward my inner life, having kept a journal of dreams and thoughts since I was a child. In the past 5 years I became interested in spiritual seeking after an experience I had following the death of my Grandmother (a fervent Christian). I have studied and practiced Buddhism (Vajrayana) and then--through some divine intervention, I am sure--converted to Eastern Orthodoxy. But what about dreams? Well, they have become somewhat weird lately. My life has a sense of heaviness right now and I feel I am at a crossroads, trying to become a mother and decide what path I will follow with my paid work (or not follow, if I focus on motherhood, God willing). I think this is bringing a lot up for me, psychologically, in my dreams. I read this website with great interest, and hope to gain insight into my dream life and perhaps to learn a little something from others on the forums.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 09:07:42 AM »
Ratbeast – I fell in love with the Eastern Orthodox when I went into the cathedral in Athens. Feels like a good choice for you. I know many Westerners practice Buddhism and get a lot from it, but I often feel that they have missed the inner depths within their own culture. They get lost in the outer parade.

Here is a link with the non dictionary entries - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/features-found-on-site/

I suggest looking at Summing Up – Life’s Little Secrets – People’s Experience of LifeStream

Tony