Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Worms Then Kittens  (Read 4030 times)

horizen

• View Profile
Worms Then Kittens
« on: April 28, 2017, 08:10:07 PM »
Hi Tony,
The dream begins with me pulling worms out of my tongue.  At first, I'm not sure what I am pulling out of my tongue, I just know it is foreign and I want it out.  I keep pulling these long strings out, one after the other.  It seems to be a neverending process.  I am so busy with this task that it takes me awhile before I pause to actually examine what is being extracted from me.  Once removed, I watch as the "stringy" matter animates and fleshes out as a wriggling worm.  It is rather disgusting and disturbing.  I realize that all the "strings" are worms.  I resume pulling these out until, finally, it seems there is nothing left to extract. 

Suddenly I am in the kitchen. I sense some of my siblings and other people are there.  What really has my attention however is all these wild kittens under the kitchen table and chairs.  This is some type of breed of kitten between wild big cat and domestic kitten.  But initially they are purely wild.  They play rough. I try to interact with them and get bitten.  They don't seem to intend to hurt anyone, its just their instinct.  They don't really approach when you coax them either, like a normal kitten would.  The whole scene feels as if baby bobcats, mountain lions, etc are suddenly in the kitchen.  I love animals of all kind, and am drawn to them.  I never stop trying to engage them.  I'm down under the table with them the whole time.  After a short while, we are playing.  I am able to pet a number of them.  I notice there is also a small black kitten, tinier, and more delicate than the rest.  It looks just like a regular domestic household kitten.  I yearn to interact with it, but its just out of reach.  In the meantime, I'm still playing with the other kittens, who are running around, nipping, going wild (in the spirit of raucous play.  They seem happy.  I wonder if the little black kitten is happy, however.  As he is more cautious, uncertain.  While I'm busy with the kittens, somewhere along the way I become aware of the presence of this guy I used to avoid.  He's behind me, in the back of the kitchen.  "What's he doing here?"  I wonder for a moment, but I never turn my back on the kittens.  I delight in their joy, and for the one reserved black kitten, I care about his welfare, mood, and want to reach out to him.  Maybe he's a little too small and vulnerable to risk putting himself out there to play. 

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Worms Then Kittens
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 08:24:46 AM »
Horizen – What comes out of you must have somehow got into you. Maybe you read the feature on ‘Tongue’, and you can see the tongue has a lot of uses. So is it things you have said, or ways you have used your tongue? In any case you have finally got rid of things, feelings that you wanted out.

Getting rid of the worms has allowed you to be more fully in contact with the real natural female part of you – even a bit wild. As humans we are partly domesticated – the kitchen – but have evolved from the wilds of nature, and it is a good mixture.

The guy you used to avoid is in the background of yourself also. It is involved in the growth of the wild in you in some way. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/characters-or-people-in-dreams/ and http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/people-person/#Inner

Tony