Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Finding a room in your house you didn't know you had  (Read 4517 times)

Sharon m

• View Profile
Finding a room in your house you didn't know you had
« on: May 01, 2017, 07:43:15 PM »
Hi I often dream iam in a new house been there a while but really don't like it and want to move back to old house but in this house I keep finding a room a didn't know was there even though I have lived there a while can anyone help me with this dream thanks

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Finding a room in your house you didn't know you had
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 08:36:05 AM »
Sharon – You have experienced a big life change. If you take time to look back and consider what has changed you will be able to define the changes.

But you preferred the old you – this is obvious because the old way of life was one you were used to, and so you will need time to adjust.

The new you has opened a talent or opportunity that you didn’t have before. But at the moment, probably because you cannot fully accept the change, you are not aware of the advantages. Try using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson to find out.

Tony

ElizVanZee

• View Profile
Re: Finding a room in your house you didn't know you had
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 06:57:57 PM »
A new house would reflect the idea of having acquired a new mental attitude. While you have tried living with this new attitude for a while, you still do not really like it. The old house would represent a state of mind and mental attitude with which you felt very comfortable with the opinions and beliefs being used.

When using the new mental attitude you are finding that there is a particular point of view that you did not realize belongs to this new attitude and way of thinking. As this is a room you "find", it implies that this point of view is "a find" - i.e. it reflects a way of thinking to be considered as one to treasure or value.