Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: wise dreams.  (Read 5297 times)

zen pig

• View Profile
wise dreams.
« on: May 04, 2017, 01:13:12 AM »
New here, so I call dreams that show me something, "wise dreams".  don't know if they are really wise to anyone else of not, but here goes.

lucid dream,
standing around a kind of bar, with about 8 or 9 people, who I do not know, and I know i am dreaming, so i start to shake each person, and say, "you are dreaming, wake up"!!!
I then see that everyone is in a kind of hypnosis,  and I cannot wake them up, but i also  cannot look them in the eyes, because i will become hypnotized again, and forget that i am dreaming, so i avoid there eyes.
At last, i get one person to listen to me,  he ,, at last says, "yes I know we are dreaming,  But now that You Know, there cannot be two of us who knows, and I have to leave"
And he leaves............. the end.............  WTF?  still noodling this one out.

Christine

• View Profile
Re: wise dreams.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 04:40:45 AM »
I am thinking that you might have met yourself and that the "we" is about your own duality.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: wise dreams.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 08:13:20 AM »
Very True  :)

It is important to realise that we are all dual beings. We exist strung between enormous duality – sleep and waking, male and female, pain and pleasure, light and darkness, life and death, and death and resurrection. To be whole we need to accept and meet these opposites. In the pursuit of love we need to recognise that that we must integrate the other gender to become whole. 

Tony
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 08:17:47 AM by Tony Crisp »