Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: dream interpretation  (Read 5359 times)

zen pig

• View Profile
dream interpretation
« on: May 09, 2017, 05:56:03 PM »
I have read a lot from folks asking "what does this dream mean"??  common and good question. 
from what little experience i have in what i like to call "wise dreams",  I see them as very personal to me,  and the meaning has to come with time.  I have had dreams years ago, that just now are becoming clear.   example:  many years ago had a lucid dream where i decided to go see God.  I was feeling very cocky because i was lucid in my dream, and therefore had control..........  needless to say, when I flew very high above earth,  God came out to say, "so you think you have power hun?  let me show you a bit of power"... then proceeded to cause the earth to shake and the sky to boil, until is scared me into waking up.........  had a kind of idea about this,  i.e. my ability to feel smug at times,.. but just a few weeks or months ago,  (not good with time).  had a very similar dream where once again, i decided to "go see God".......... but this time did it with a humble heart.  At this time, all i saw was a wonderful blue sky, with big white clouds.........  it took some more time to compare the two dreams, until only right now , am  i starting to see the message.  so for me. it does take time. sometimes years to get the correct message.  that's all i got for today. sleep tight, all.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: dream interpretation
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 08:06:16 AM »
ZP - A good one.

To quote - "This two-way communication gradually develops as you practice so that you learn to penetrate beyond the imagery and symbols of your dreams, or the spontaneous mimes, sounds or images that arise as you spontaneously open to your dream imagery." Direct Insight arises.

zen pig

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 08:04:58 PM »
So true Tony.  good comment.  I just get blown away about how wise our dream can be.  coming from a zen background,  many things like this are kind of put in the back field of importance, but I am finding more and more about this amazing world.  (or worlds)  :)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 08:36:59 AM »
 :):);)