Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The weirdest  (Read 4986 times)

christina2919

• View Profile
The weirdest
« on: July 03, 2017, 09:27:29 PM »
So I had the weirdest dream last night.
I dreamt I was in a vehicle with a man and then all of a sudden he started was speaking to me telling me things, but I can't remember exactly what and then he began thrusting his hands up on my stomach pushing upwards from the bottom to below my ribs..  causing me so much pain the more I wanted him to stop the more he would push down harder and push upwards. It caused me excruciating pain and then I woke up

Christine

• View Profile
Re: The weirdest
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 02:47:02 AM »
Your dream is so interesting.  Do you remember who was driving the car or where you and he were sitting?  Do you remember any colors?

Was he pushing on you in the car or in some other location?

The location of the pushing would seem to be around your diaphragm, which would relate to your breathing.  I am wondering if there is someone in your waking like that, when you think of them or are around them, you tense up and find it difficult to relax and breathe.  Or it might be a part of you and your inner critic...for me he is a dark man.

Glad to meet you Christina!

christina2919

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 09:10:18 PM »
Good day, thank you so much for a response.
Funnily enough it was Donald trump, the guy. I was in the passenger seat, I remember the man was saying horrible things to me but I don't remember exactly what, a grey interior, he was hurting me in the vehicle, some way he was able to fit in front of me and was squashing my stomach as he pushed up. Front he bottom of my navel up to below my ribs. And the more I said stop he would continue and hurt me more

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 08:38:10 AM »
I have had a few dreams about him too.  In one dream his face was on a breadstick or french baguette that was inserted into my vagina.  It was going up and down and he was laughing.

I am pretty sure this is about our, as women, anxiety about him being in the position of President...maybe fear of us losing power or going backwards.  I do think a lot of the gains we have made are internal and those can never be taken away by anyone.  I also believe in the pendulum effect...politics swings left and then right...and then left and right.  It does take a long time for society's values to change.