Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Skin Falling of  (Read 5393 times)

mazerrackham

• View Profile
Skin Falling of
« on: September 03, 2011, 10:09:05 AM »
I constantly have dreams that there is an accident of sorts or that I become ill and the skin on my face or arms starts peeling off to the point where I can see the bones or muscle.  They are very vivid and are freakin me out...
The most recent was last night where my mom was convincing me that it was probably just a bug goin around but my right side of my face and hair peeled off exposing the muscle and goopy red stuff.  She made me go do errands with her and told me i didnt need a doctor.  Then I stole her van and drove through peoples yards to get to the hospital and woke up.  Lovely
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 10:12:19 AM by mazerrackham »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Skin Falling of
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 12:01:56 PM »
Mazerrackham – Sorry I am late in replying, I have just moved to a new/old address and so am behind in being on the site.

Dreams tend to be what is called a magic mirror – in other words it reflects to you in very frank images how you feel about or see yourself inside. So it is an image of your soul, showing you something in a way to get your attention.

This is largely about the image you have of yourself – not consciously but you must have had feelings about it at times. It is the image your dream shows you of your outer personality. Something rotten is going on in the way your present yourself, it isn’t a disease of your body but of your soul.

Maybe you have problems about feeling sure of your identity, who you are, what you want in life and how to do it. I am only guessing about that, but you did do the right thing in going to the doctor in your dream. Now watch for further dreams to see what you can do about yourself.

Tony

mazerrackham

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 10:27:08 AM »
Thank you so much, that was a very helpful response.  As of late I have been very stressed at work, and am trying desperately to find a new career.  I have started to resent a lot of people at work and have realized I'm no longer the nice girl, but the sarcastic jerk lol.  It drives me nuts that I've become that kind of person.  Looking back now I see that my dreams since I've had this job have been violent to some extent.  Thank you again, maybe I need to dig that "nice girl" back up, I'm sure she's somewhere around here.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 11:34:23 AM »
I am not sure about seeking the nice girl - it could be another extreme. But seek a good balance between the good and the bad. I had a whole lot of trouble being the 'nice' guy.

Lots of smile to you - Tony