Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: the brain and other things  (Read 4147 times)

Rand

• View Profile
the brain and other things
« on: July 26, 2017, 05:58:28 AM »
My wife and I lost our keys within a 2 hour time frame.

She came back from the store and asked me to help her carry some items.

She dumped her purse in the car on accident.

She claims that after I helped her carry in everything , that she handed them to me.

I don't remember it.

It was our anniversary and I had taken off work. I was due to go in to work in a few hours.

Did she lose them? She gets busy and forgets? or did I subconscionsly lose them on purpose and put them where even I could not find?

Rand

• View Profile
Re: the brain and other things
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 06:01:40 AM »
She has her secret hiding places, and I have mine I guess. but after this incident I revealed all mine, and it wasn't there.

is there secret hiding places we can even hide from ourselves?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: the brain and other things
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 11:23:48 AM »
Rand – I take it this is all a dream, but it sounds as if it is all happening in body life.

In either case we are full of secrets we keep from remembering. Most people forget their birth and early years, mostly because what we call our memory is all speech related, and a mass of our memory is in deeply felt emotions, often painful – and we avoid these like the plague.

But a lot of things we experience are all forgotten – daily life. So to find out where the keys are you could try learning to use http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/using-your-intuition-1/

It works; I tried it and got a hit, and I used to be as insensitive as a brick sh*t house.

Tony
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 02:35:06 PM by Tony Crisp »