Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: holding a baby - relief from sciatic pain  (Read 5033 times)

Mikey22

• View Profile
holding a baby - relief from sciatic pain
« on: August 01, 2017, 11:10:09 AM »
I was holding a baby, a girl, wrapped in a blanket.  I was in a facility where they were organizing some kind of fight sport (I have some personal history involved in this).  I was discussing with someone about how to enter the competition, he explained to me that he already had a team, and I realized that I had little to no experience with the martial art that was involved.  I saw an old friend-I had the urge to play a practical joke on him, at that moment someone else did it for me.  I said to him "I wanted to do that but I hadn't seen you in so long I wasn't sure it was appropriate".  Then someone came up behind me and pulled a hat over my head and eyes so I couldn't see.  I turned and saw it was an old friend of mine.  I was very unappreciative of the joke and I said, "You see I'm holding a baby?!?!"  I walked away.  The baby started crying-I opened the blanket and noticed something gross and gooey coming from it's vagina.  I noticed there were several worms inside the blanket, presumably had come out of the baby.  My wife was there and we went outside together-she started plucking them out of the blanket, but it was like they were still attached.  I was freaking out, I said to her "Are you crazy?"  At that moment one of them came loose with a snap.  As it did something splashed in my eye.  I woke up with fear surging through my body.
I also had a dream about a month ago where there were worms on the floorboard of my truck and I was the one plucking them out.  There was still fear involved but not like the above dream.

I guess there are a few things worth pointing out that I have noticed.  The first is that the baby is a female, and I think this is pointing to the feminine side of myself that needs attention.  It is not the first time I have been pointed this direction.  I also noticed as I was writing this that immediately after I wanted to play a practical joke on an old friend, I had one played on me and I was not appreciative of it.
Do you think these dreams are indicative of a physical problem?  Worth a trip to the doctor?  I have been struggling with sciatic nerve pain recently of which it is not the first time in my life.  Anyhow, any input you have is greatly appreciated.  Thanks
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 07:31:03 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: holding a baby
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 09:02:49 AM »
Mikey22 – Occasionally dreams deal with physical problems, but mostly with our inner world problems; which in my opinion most people have a mass of such traumas that press for attention. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/inner-world/#MakesInner also http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/trauma/#Examples

The little girl is the young and sensitive female you hold within you. Such things occur because we have not allowed or helped this vulnerable part to mature into a woman. This may occur because we have developed a strong – fight it – exterior, fighting to protect us from actually feeling the tremendous passionate and hurt feelings.

For myself, I developed – inside me – massive metal doors which I slammed shut whenever that hurt little boy that had been left alone in a cellar was exposed. In fact when I finally faced it, it said, “I’m three. I’m only little. But I’m dangerous. I will KILL YOU if you get near me. I’ll bite you or something”, such was its childlike terror putting up a fight.

If you can let yourself become that little girl and feel its hidden need for contact you may get passed the fight and the practical joker – that always reflects back. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Yes, you are holding a baby, whose sexual development is sick and so you see worms emerging. Seeing such a ‘sick’ image is because the damage is serious. You might be able to heal it using http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

The damage is serious throughout our society, so don’t feel you have something awful that others do not have – but if you can heal it you are healing a part of what ails us all.

Tony

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: holding a baby
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 07:30:21 AM »
Mikey - "I have been struggling with sciatic nerve pain recently of which it is not the first time in my life.  Anyhow, any input you have is greatly appreciated."

Sorry, I overlooked this important message.

About forty years ago I suffered such pains and hadn't been able to sleep for three nights. On the last night I got out of bed about 2am, and as always when I am in difficult I used LifeStream to see if it would help. After about two minute of practice a memory of something I had read ages ago popped up. It was something I had read about such pain - it was that the nerves, and especially the sciatic nerve, is covered with a sheath. The sheath is built by the action of the B vitamins in our system. The sheath can degrade, and when it does we suffer pain.

I realised I had some Brewers Yeast tablets in the house, so searched and found them. I took a number of the tablets, but as I chewed them I felt tremendous hunger for them and took another handful, and then another. I then went to bed, and within 15 minutes the pain had gone and I slept. I took the tablets - much less the next few days, and the pain never repeated - but I keep Brewers Yeast tablets in my house, and take them occasionally.

Tony

Mikey22

• View Profile
Re: holding a baby - relief from sciatic pain
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 11:09:44 AM »
Hey Tony!
thanks so much for your input.  I am going to give the B vitamin thing a try.  I always try to watch my diet pretty closely but it's certainly worth a shot. 
Soon as I get a few quiet moments (sans screaming children) I will try to become that little girl.  Thanks again.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: holding a baby - relief from sciatic pain
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 09:44:56 AM »
Good Luck!!!