Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Universe, galaxies and planets  (Read 4521 times)

voodoo-doll

• View Profile
Universe, galaxies and planets
« on: August 25, 2017, 09:31:33 PM »
i was in the universe seeing everything i could and i could see quite far. beautiful galaxies, milky ways, stars and planets, then a young woman with pink hair grabbed my attention and we went to a planet, inside that planet we entered in a huge place and in that place a huge guy started to fight me and with that fight the planet got destroyed in pieces. later I am back on our planet with the same young woman from before another woman and the huge guy(we were friends now for some unknown reason) in an elevator going to my house and the big guy almost made the elevator fall down with his weight. Apparently they had powers and needed to wear things to release and use that power the big guy used something in his head, the big guy had an amazing physical strength. As we get out of the elevator the big guy entered somewhere to wait us, the pink haired woman entered my house and the other woman stayed right by the door outside to wait us. inside there was a blonde maid and she removed clothes to make sex with the pink haired girl, she got preoccupied that i saw but in the end we all made sex together. as i get out of my house both the second woman and the big guy were gone.END  if i only knew the meaning of dreams with universe and things related i would try to interpret myself but i am clueless here i need help.

Dreameaslife

• View Profile
    • Bubbleclips
Re: Universe, galaxies and planets
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 10:21:36 PM »
Your mind is quite vivid and wild.

I think its meaning is for you to keep your friends and enemies close. Enjoy the spectacle of the world, and that we are just merely dust in the stars in the end.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Universe, galaxies and planets
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 08:40:32 AM »
Voodoo Doll – You went from the sublime to the ridiculous.

The sublime is the view of the universe, and the ridiculous is your attention was grabbed by a woman with pink hair.

The first was that your awareness was widened, then it became small. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/extending-your-awareness/

In dreams all the people, animals, places you see in your dreams, are simply your own feelings, fears, hopes and wonder projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind as images. So, it makes sense to take the image of your dream person, thing or animal back into you and own it. In that way, you are meeting and dealing with the things about yourself you are not owning or conscious of. That is why dreams are often difficult to understand, because we are hiding things from ourselves.

So the huge guy is your world dominated by what you live in, take in and believe about the physical world. It threatened to tear your view of the world you live in to pieces. You were going to rise in awareness – but the huge guy was too heavy – too locked in belief in the world as just matter/earth.

In the end you became preoccupied with sex – which is fine, but the genintals are just one of the many talents you have. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/energy-sex-and-dreams/

Tony