Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Husband Disappers - Imported from Comments  (Read 3438 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Husband Disappers - Imported from Comments
« on: September 14, 2017, 09:49:05 AM »
Tameika

I have several dreams that start out with my husband and in the middle he always disappear, like I’ll turn around and he’ll be gone and never return in my dream. Every dream with him in it starts out with a bad scene, some type of commotion like a shoot out, robbery, or someone trying to hurt us, but during the mist of getting away he vanishes and I’m never harmed and wake up… I need to understand this???

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Husband Disappers - Imported from Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 09:50:28 AM »
Tameika - Many women dream of ‘losing’ their husband while out with him, perhaps shopping, or walking in a town somewhere. Sometimes the dream portrays him actually killed. If you wonder whether your dream was a premonition; it is more likely a form of practising the loss, so it does not come as such a shock when or if it does happen. The greatest shocks occur when we have never even considered the event – such as a young child losing it’s mother – an event it has never been practised, not even in fantasy, so has no inbuilt shock absorbers. As most of us know, men tend to die before women, and this information is in the mind of married women. Your dreams have scenes like a ‘shoot out’ showing that they are things on your mind.

Mrs A. D. may have unconsciously observed slight changes in her husband’s body and behaviour, and therefore readied herself.

Example: ‘I dreamt many times I lost my husband, such as not being able to find the car park where he was waiting, and seeing him go off in the distance. I wake in a panic to find him next to me in bed. These dreams persisted, and then he died quite suddenly. He was perfectly healthy at the time of the dreams and I wonder if it was a premonition of me REALLY losing him.’ Mrs A. D.

Example: My husband and I go out somewhere together, mostly in a town or built up area. After a while I lose him, and even though we arrange to meet at a certain place, he’s never there when I arrive. I’m looking everywhere and desperately asking passers by if they have seen him. The sense of loss and panic is awful and people keep saying “Yes, he is over there, or went that way.” I never find him.

Tony